ClearImage Repair 5.5
ClearImage Repair 5.5 Ranking & Summary
ClearImage Repair 5.5 description
ClearImage Repair 5.5 is an intelligent and useful tool which can help you easily develop production applications, in VB, C++ or Delphi, to automatically improve the appearance of scanned, faxed or captured images. Read images in TIFF, JPG, Grayscale and Color. Use the high level power of ClearImage Repair to standardize the appearance and size of the images and to remove annoying artifacts. Archive high quality images that support further data capture via OCR, or Key From Image. Setup the batch process and let the software determine what needs to be done and to what degree.
ClearImage Repair addresses the common image quality issues of fax and scanned images. Without operator intervention, it automatically analyzes, cleans up and standardizes the appearance of images for archiving, for viewing without operator fatigue, for key from image data entry and for reducing OCR/ICR error rates. Through an intuitive .NET or COM API, ClearImage Repair operates on Bi-tonal, Color and Grayscale images, stored in the most popular formats, including TIFF, JPG or PDF .
The ClearImage Repair, included in the ClearImage SDK, is designed to minimize your time to market and to reduce your operating costs:
- Easy evaluation. Try automatic image clean-up with your own images in ClearImage Demo. To start evaluation download free ClearImage SDK.
- Rapid development. Start with the source code examples in C#, VB.NET, Visual Basic (VB6), C++, ASP, PHP, Delphi. Use intuitive .NET or COM API without obscure parameters. For example, these few lines of C# automatically deskew and crop an image from a TIF file.
- Reliable operation. ClearImage Repair is easy to install in production environment, where it delivers proven reliable results.
- Quick answers. At Inlite Research, developers respond to your support queries. Contact our development team to get an expert advice typically within 24 hours.
ClearImage Repair is a comprehensive software tool for windows, used by professional imaging application vendors, that executes the following operations in an automatic manner, without operator intervention:
- Automatic Deskew - detect the skew angle (+/- 45 deg) of the image contents and rotate the image.
- Automatic Rotation - Rotate the image so that it is pointing straight upwards.
- Automatic Crop - identify the contents of the image and draw a new, tight border around it
- Automatic Registration - align the image towards the top left corner
- Automatic Border Extract - Remove excess border, deskew and crop the image
- Automatic Invert - reverse black and white
- Smart Block Invert - reverse black header blocks with white text
- Noise Cleanup - Remove noise artifacts and reduces output file size by over 2x.
- Remove Punch Holes - Remove black hole marks from the image
- Remove Halftone - Remove the halftone pixels to make the area white
- Smooth Characters - Remove pixel stubble from the character symbols
- Remove Blank Fax Lines - Remove white lines that run through the fax
- Remove Fax Header - Remove the top text header from the page
- Convert Fax Resolution from Standard to Fine - with image smoothing
- Delete Lines and Repair Objects - Remove form lines and reconnect broken objects.
- Reconstruct Lines - straighten lines that are jagged due to scanning artifacts
- Image I/O - Accept and output images in many file formats, via memory transfers or from Windows Bitmap
- Content-based image deskew and image auto-rotation to right side up position
- Automatic cropping and registering images.
- Clean images with despeckle, border removal, line removal
- Blank page detection, to allow their removal from a duplex scan stream
- Fax-oriented modifications: standard-to-fine conversion, fax header removal
- Advanced binarization removes documents background
- Many more functions
- Support of .NET Native
- New Source code examples
- Improved registration
- 1Ghz Pentium,
- 1GByte memory
ClearImage Repair 5.5 Screenshot
ClearImage Repair 5.5 Keywords
Bookmark ClearImage Repair 5.5
ClearImage Repair 5.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.