Clever Internet Suite 7.3 build 220.127.116.11
Clever Internet Suite 7.3 build 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
Clever Internet Suite 7.3 build 22.214.171.124 description
Clever Internet Suite 7.3 build 126.96.36.199 offers users with an easy to use yet effective tool which enables you to add instant SSL / TLS security to your Internet applications and implement many useful Internet-related features. They include downloading, uploading and submitting of the Internet-resources; sending and receiving MIME messages; HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP and NNTP client / server solutions; SSL / TLS channel with digital certificates support. The suite includes more than 40 components for Internet development and its code is constantly being refined and improved.
- Support for FTP, HTTP, WebDAV, SMTP, POP, IMAP, NNTP, SOAP and many more,
- Client and Server components with SSL / TLS support,
- Multithreaded servers,
- Data compression while retrieving data,
- Easy creation of the mail messages in any formats. Combining and submitting the Web Form POST requests,
- Royalty free licensing. Free Unlimited Email support,
- Fully-indexed help documentation. C#, VB.NET and Delphi demos code.
- Implemented Features:
- Full IpV6 support was implemented. You can set default address family by using of the IsIpV6Preferred variable (False, by default). See notes below;
- Http - OnReceiveHeader event was added. This event allows you to cancel request and reset the connection;
- MailMessage - encoding of email addresses was improved;
- Smtp - receiving an information about message size limit;
- Smtp - starting from now you can send messages with long text lines which are greater than BatchSize property;
- SmtpServer - message size limit was implemented;
- FtpServer - OnPutFileReady event was added. New event allows you to access received file via stream;
- SoapMessage - The BuildSoapWSDL method was added;
- SoapMessage - The ability to compose SOAP WSDL messages by using of parameter-value pairs was implemented;
- SoapMessage - charset encoding was added to xml bodies;
- WebDav - new NormalizeXml property allows you to format output xml in human-readable format;
- Encoder - displaying of progress information was improved;
- BounceChecker - Minor fixes and improvements;
- Socket engine - minor improvements and fixes; new classes were added: TclIpAddress, TclHostResolver and TclSocket;
- Minor fixes and improvements.
- Fixed Bugs:
- DnsQuery - AAAA Ipv6 records were extracted incorrectly - fixed;
- HtmlParser - parsing of closing tags worked incorrectly - fixed;
- MailMessage - charset is emptied when parsing of simple text email - fixed;
- MailMessage - the component hangs when composing messages with large binary attachments - fixed;
- MailMessage - message text is empty when loading emails in Delphi 2009 - fixed.
- IpV6 Notes:
- DnsQuery - can resolve only A records, you can still get AAAA records from the Response property;
- Socks5 firewall - supports IpV4 only;
- Ftp client and FtpServer - data connection uses IpV4 protocol only.
- .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and .NET Compact Framework 2.0 and 3.5
Clever Internet Suite 7.3 build 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
Clever Internet Suite 7.3 build 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark Clever Internet Suite 7.3 build 220.127.116.11
Clever Internet Suite 7.3 build 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.