CMATH for Visual C++ 5.2.4
CMATH for Visual C++ 5.2.4 Ranking & Summary
CMATH for Visual C++ 5.2.4 description
CMATH for Visual C++ 5.2.4 offers you a powerful tool which is useful for complex-number arithmetics and mathematics. The Shareware edition is optimized for PentiumXX, while maintaining compatibility with AMD processors (Athlon) and down to 486DX. This version is for MS Visual C++ 5, 6, 2003, 2005, or 2008.
- High-performance implementation in machine code leads to superior speed.
- Accuracy and safety are greatly enhanced.
- Each of the floating-point accuracies (complex(float), complex(double), and complex(extended)) is given its own, individually optimized treatment.
- Polar coordinates (magnitude;angle) are supported in addition to the usual cartesian coordinates (real;imaginary).
- Switching from your compilers complex class library to CMATH is very simple: Just replace the include-file "complex.h" with "newcplx.h" - thats it!
CMATH for Visual C++ 5.2.4 Screenshot
CMATH for Visual C++ 5.2.4 Keywords
Bookmark CMATH for Visual C++ 5.2.4
CMATH for Visual C++ 5.2.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Modem Master ActiveX Component 1.2.30
- UML StateWizard Pro 1.6
- SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for C/C++ 5.1
- Collection of Visual C sharp examples 2.0
- Visual Lint Professional Edition 2.0.5
- Chilkat SFTP C++ Library for VC++ 9.0 1.0.2
- Cyber SDK - Software Development Kit 6.0.2006
- eBook "Using SQLite with Visual C++"