cmath-for-visual-c-5.2.4 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 321.21 KB
Platform: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows
Date added: 2008-12-15
Publisher: OptiCode - Dr Martin Sander Software Dev
cmath-for-visual-c-5.2.4 is a useful software which functions as a comprehensive library for complex-number arithmetics and mathematics.
This version is for MS Visual C++ 5, 6, 2003, 2005, or 2008.
- High-performance implementation in machine code leads to superior speed.
- Accuracy and safety are greatly enhanced.
- Each of the floating-point accuracies (complex(float), complex(double), and complex(extended)) is given its own, individually optimized treatment.
- Polar coordinates (magnitude;angle) are supported in addition to the usual cartesian coordinates (real;imaginary).
- Switching from your compilers complex class library to CMATH is very simple: Just replace the include-file "complex.h" with "newcplx.h" - thats it!
- The Shareware edition is optimized for PentiumXX, while maintaining compatibility with AMD processors (Athlon) and down to 486DX.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2003, 2005, 2008
- Visual C++ 5, 6+
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for cmath-for-visual-c-5.2.4. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
CMATH is a comprehensive library for complex-number arithmetics and mathematics, both in cartesian and polar format (float, double, and extended precision). The implementation in Assembler ensures superior speed, accuracy, and safety, as compared to other available complex class libraries. All CMATH functions may be called from C or C++. For MS Visual C++ 5, 6, 2003, 2005, or 2008. Free Download
Assembler-written library for complex-number arithmetics. Free Download
OptiVec for Visual C++: Assembler-written library of vector and matrix functions, 2-3 times faster than compiled C/C++ code: Math, statistics, analysis, FFT, matrix inversion, decomposition, curve-fitting - in total more than 3500 functions. Free Download
CMATH for Borland C/C++ makes fast complex-number math functions (cartesian and polar) available in three precisions. This comprehensive library was written in Assembler for superior speed and accuracy. All functions may be called from C or C++. Free Download
Visual C++ 8.0 Zip compression class library providing C++ classes for creating, managing, and unzipping Zip archives. Supports progress monitoring, AES strong-encryption, Gzip, Unix .Z compression, a Free Download
Assembler-written library for complex-number arithmetics . Free Download
Power DevStudio Add-Ins (PDSAI) has 6 add-ins in thisrelease. More are coming. Free Download
DISLIN is a high-level and easy to use plotting library for displaying data as curves, bar graphs, pie charts, 3D-colour plots, surfaces, contours and maps. Several output formats are supported such as X11, VGA, PostScript, PDF, CGM, PNG and TIFF. Free Download
- Polar Component Suite 1.0
- Chilkat Email Class Library for VC++ 8.0 7.4
- SMTP/POP3 Email Engine Library for Visual Basic (VB.NET) 4.0
- Visual Java/SWING Components Library 4.0.12
- Video Grabber Library 1.0
- Visual C# 2005 Database Projects 1
- Microsoft Visual C++ Professional Edition 6.1.8924.0