Cross-Site Lookup Column 1.8
Cross-Site Lookup Column 1.8 Ranking & Summary
Cross-Site Lookup Column 1.8 description
Cross-Site Lookup Column is intended to enhance standard SharePoint lookup functionality. Component allows getting information from any site within site collection, applying list view filtering to retrieved data.
Component delivers a powerful function of searching over lookup list. This function provides substring matching in selected column. It is very useful for large lists with over 100 items.
Supported converting of standard "Lookup" column to "ArtfulBits Cross-Site Lookup" column and vice versa (it allows editing content of Cross-Site Lookup columns in Datasheet view).
Also, useful feature for adding items on fly. There are two ways how to do that: via new item form or inline entering.
- Supported lookup data from SharePoint lists in all sites within site collection
- Supported lookup data from subfolders
- Powerful function of searching over lookup list. Using a Picker Dialog for searching items in lookup lists.
- Filtering retrieved data using exising list views
- Single and multiple lookup for standard mode and using Picker Dialog
- Supported Datasheet view, including edit mode
- Conversion among "Artfulbits Cross-Site Lookup" column and standard SharePoint "Lookup" column
- Ability to add and edit lookup items on the fly
- Language pack support (desired localization could be added by request)
Why ArtfulBits Cross-Site Lookup?
Default SharePoint Lookup supports only lookup within the same site, so if you need to lookup data from another site, you cannot use it. ArtfulBits Cross-Site Lookup allows users to refer to a list from any site in site collection.
If list contains large amounts of data, it is not very efficient to search for some data using standard SharePoint lookup. ArtfulBits Cross-Site Lookup with Picker Dialog helps to resolve this issue. You can search/filter data in picker dialog, which helps to find the required item quicker.
System Requirements: Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows SharePoint Services v3, MOSS2007 or SP2010, MS Framework 2.0/3.0
Enhancements: New Features: - Added default values support Improvements: - Added support for new licensing model (ArtfulBits License Manager v1.4) - Added "Save site as template" support
Cross-Site Lookup Column 1.8 Screenshot
Cross-Site Lookup Column 1.8 Keywords
Bookmark Cross-Site Lookup Column 1.8
Cross-Site Lookup Column 1.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.