CryptoLicensing For .Net 2010 Build 602026
CryptoLicensing For .Net 2010 Build 602026 Ranking & Summary
CryptoLicensing For .Net 2010 Build 602026 description
CryptoLicensing For .Net 2010 Build 602026 is considered as the Net solution which helps you to add licensing, copy-protection and activation capabilities to your .Net, Windows Forms (WinForms) and WPF applications, components and controls and ASP.Net web sites. This package comes with the latest state-of-the-art cryptographic technology that will make sure that your application or intellectual property will be protected.
- License Features
- Latest Cryptographic Technologies used for license generation and validation provide the highest security and copy-protection to your software.
- Hardware-Locked licenses.
- Activated licenses via internet-deployed or customer-deployed license server.
- Network Floating licenses via internet-deployed or customer-deployed license server.
- Leased Floating licenses allow licenses to br borrowed for specific amount of time.
- Short Serial Keys.
- Embed any amount of Additional User-Data in the license.
- Specify Upto 2040 License Features which allows enabling/disabling specific functionality in your software. A common use of this is to define 'editions' of your software such as a 'Standard', 'Professional' and 'Enterprise' edition.
- Every license code is guaranteed to be Unique, even if you generate thousands of codes at a time.
- Fast, Light-Weight And Simple API to integrate in your software.
- Support for Separate Design-time and Run-time Licenses - this is used when licensing a component or control.
- Create Evaluation Licenses with various evaluation parameters such as
- Absolute date/time after which the license expires.
- Maximum usage days
- Maximum unique usage days
- Maximum executions
- Maximum run-time
- Maximum cumulative run-time
- Detects Date Tampering (done to try to extend trial period).
- Ready-To-Use License Server for
- Activating licenses
- Validating serials
- Issuing on-demand licenses
- Creating software subscriptions
- Remote monitoring of software usage
- Revoking licenses.
- Verifying local time.
- Limit license to specific domain(s) - great for licensing web based apps, libraries, frameworks or controls.
- E-commerce integration with PayPal, ShareIt, Plimus, etc via ready-to-use license generators which can automatically perform order-fulfillment and license delivery.
- Supports licensing of .Net Compact Framework applications developed for Pocket PC 2003 and above, Windows Mobile, Windows CE and Smartphones.
- Supports licensing of Silverlight apps and libraries.
- CryptoLicensing Generator Features
- Simple And Easy-To-Use user interface.
- Generate up to 30,000 Licenses at a time.
- Set up license Settings Profiles to quickly generate licenses for that settings profile.
- Specify custom user-data via 'Data Fields' such as Name, Email, Company Name, etc.
- Export license and serial codes to file.
- Powerful post-generation processing support.
- Insert licenses in a specified Template.
- Save generated licenses to a file in a specified format/template.
- Run External Programs when a license is generated.
- Plugin support allows you to perform your own processing or tasks whenever licenses are generated.
- User Data Plugins allow you to enter your own user-data using your own UI or specify your own source for user-data.
- CryptoLicensing Generator API
- Generate license/serial codes via code.
- Specify license features and capabilities via code and generate licenses/serials with those settings.
- Simple and easy-to-use, yet powerful API.
- Achieve any level of customization and integration in your license generation, sales/e-commerce and order-fulfillment process.
- CryptoLicense.GetLicenseFromProfile will now add the returned license to the 'License' table.
- Service notifications caused by the 'Notify License Service When Validated' setting are now recorded in the license service database.
- The validation component (LogicNP.CryptoLicensing.dll) and the generator API (LogicNP.CryptoLicensing.Generator.dll) now works on Mono.
- The same license service can now be used for multiple license project files.
- Added Network floating licenses (customer-deployed license service) support. The service can be run as a Tray app or Windows service.
- The license service now works in Medium Trust and does not require Full Trust privileges on the web server.
- The minimum cryptographic key strength is now 64-bits instead of 384-bits. This enables shorter license codes. For example, when using 64-bit key strength, only a 32 character license code is generated even when using Base32 encoding.
- SerialValidation database ...
- Net Framework 1.0 or higher
CryptoLicensing For .Net 2010 Build 602026 Screenshot
CryptoLicensing For .Net 2010 Build 602026 Keywords
Bookmark CryptoLicensing For .Net 2010 Build 602026
CryptoLicensing For .Net 2010 Build 602026 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.