Datanamic MultiRun MultiDB 2011.02
Datanamic MultiRun MultiDB 2011.02 Ranking & Summary
Datanamic MultiRun MultiDB 2011.02 description
Datanamic MultiRun MultiDB 2011.02 gives you much convenience with this useful program which supports you to quickly execute multiple SQL scripts against multiple databases. The tool supports multiple database platforms. MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and MS SQL are supported. Define a list of databases, add SQL scripts to execute on these databases and click execute to run those scripts on the databases in the list. The multi-threaded execution of the SQL scripts makes it complete the task fast.
After execution of the scripts you can examine the results of the executed scripts on each database in the results browser. You can control what must be done when an error occurs while executing the SQL scripts: stop executing all scripts, ignore the error and continue, stop executing scripts on the database with the error, ... This tool is a real time saver. No more annoying repetitive script execution tasks. Datanamic MultiRun MultiDB is an ideal tool for database professionals who need to deploy a bunch of SQL scripts to multiple servers.
- Database connectivity
- Execute scripts on MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server databases.
- Execute multiple SQL scripts against multiple databases
- Configure a list of SQL scripts and run the scripts against a list of databases.
- Multi-threaded execution
- Datanamic MultiRun MultiDB provides a multi-threaded environment for fast execution of the SQL commands.
- Cross database version support
- You can execute the same SQL script on databases with a different version number. Your list of databases may contain for example contain MySQL 4 and a MySQL 5 database.
- Query results automatically exported to text files
- Database messages and other command execution output will automatically be saved to text files in a user defined directory.
- Very easy to use
- Simple user interface: Only four tabs (list of databases, list of scripts, execution settings and the results browser) and one button, Execute.
- Error handling settings
- You have got full control over what must happen when an error occurs while executing the scripts. You have got four options: Stop executing, Continue executing, Stop executing script on database with error, Stop executing statements after statement with error on database with error, Stop executing any script on database with error.
- Project oriented architecture
- Save the list of databases, the list of SQL scripts, execution settings and execution results.
- Define order for script execution
- Execution order of SQL scripts can be changed manually by moving them up and down in the list of scripts.
- Execution results browser
- You can easy navigate through the execution results with the results browser. Detailed information is available for every database against which a SQL script is executed.
- Combined results
- You have got the option to add the script execution output to a single file.
- Large scripts support
- Datanamic MultiRun can load and display large SQL scripts without problems.
- Unicode support for SQL scripts
- Handling of unicode scripts is supported. Datanamic MultiRun displays unicode SQL scripts and executes unicode SQL scripts.
- Execution progress indicator
- A progress indicator for each database is displayed during the execution of the scripts.
- Command-line utility
- A command-line utility is included. You can create a project with the GUI application and (if desired) execute this project with the command-line utility. This way you can further automate your script deployment.
- Fixed an issue with connecting to a MySQL 5.5.12 database (Bad Handshake error).
- Windows NT, 2000, XP, Vista and 7.
- Minimum of 64MB RAM.
- Disk space requirements is 10 MB.
- Supports MySQL version 3, 4, 5, Oracle version 9, 10, 11, PostgreSQL 7, 8, 9 and MS SQL Server version 2000, 2005, 2008 and 2008R2.
Datanamic MultiRun MultiDB 2011.02 Screenshot
Datanamic MultiRun MultiDB 2011.02 Keywords
Bookmark Datanamic MultiRun MultiDB 2011.02
Datanamic MultiRun MultiDB 2011.02 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.