DBConvert for Access and MySQL
DBConvert for Access and MySQL Ranking & Summary
DBConvert for Access and MySQL description
DBConvert for Access and MySQL can be seen as a versatile and helpful database migration tool which allows you to convert from MS Access to MySQL, MS Access to MySQL Dump, MS Access to PHP Script, MS Access to MS Access, MySQL to MS Access, MySQL to MySQL, MySQL to MySQL Dump, and MySQL to PHP Script. Reach the desired result by simply configuring of several options through Wizard interface or in command line mode. DBConvert for Access and MySQL is also applicable for MySQL database migration to another MySQL database or to MySQL server.
- Interactive (GUI) mode / command line mode;
- Saving data into a MySQL Dump and PHP script for export to MySQL database;
- Support for MS Access Work Groups;
- Feature to replace symbols in names of tables and fields (which are required not to be used as they are the symbols reserved for DBMS internal purposes) with a substitute symbol;
- Automation of the conversion process with task scheduler;
- Ability to select ISAM, MYISAM, HEAP, InnoDB or BDB table types when copying data to MySQL or MySQL Dump;
- Unicode Support/Connection character sets support:
- LATIN1, LATIN2, LATIN5, LATIN7, ARMSCII8, ASCII, CP1250, CP1251, CP1256, CP1257, CP850, CP852, CP866, DEC8, GEOSTD8, GREEK, HEBREW, HP8, KEYBCS2, KOI8R, KOI8U, MACCE, MACROMAN, SWE7, TIS620, UTF8 (unicode charset);
- Primary keys and Indexes support ;
- Foreign keys (relations) support;
- Advanced customization options:
- partial selection for database objects to be converted;
- database objects (tables, fields, indexes, foreign keys) tuning up before conversion;
- detection of possible conversion errors on customization stage.
- Sessions support all your settings can be saved and restored later;
- `ENUM` and `SET` MySQL database types support;
- `GUID` Access database type support;
- `OLE Object` packages support;
- Ability to connect to MySQL database servers located on all Unixlike and Windows machines.
- Skins support;
- Multilanguage Support (English, French, Russian, German, Spanish, Italian, Greek and Danish);
- 1year free upgrades.
- Version 7.4.2 has data mapping feature and customizable data filtering.
- Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT (NT only with Internet Explorer 4.01)
- At least 32 MB of RAM
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target MySQL server (this requirement is optional as there is an option to overcome the restrictions using dump file or PHP Script
DBConvert for Access and MySQL Screenshot
DBConvert for Access and MySQL Keywords
Bookmark DBConvert for Access and MySQL
DBConvert for Access and MySQL Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.