DBConvert for Oracle and MySQL 1.1.0
DBConvert for Oracle and MySQL 1.1.0 Ranking & Summary
DBConvert for Oracle and MySQL 1.1.0 description
DBConvert for Oracle and MySQL 1.1.0 is known as an effective tool which is capable of performing two-way conversion from Oracle databases to MySQL server and from MySQL to Oracle. The tool is also applicable for MySQL database migration to another MySQL database and is quite adept at copying a Oracle database to another Oracle database.
- Interactive (GUI) mode / command line mode;
- Saving data into a MySQL Dump, PHP script for export to MySQL database;
- Foreign key (relations) support;
- Oracle Server version 10.0 and higher support;
- ODBC Oracle and Oracle client are not required;
- Feature to replace symbols in names of tables and fields (which are required not to be used as they are the symbols reserved for DBMS internal purposes) with a substitute symbol;
- Automation of the conversion process with built-in scheduler;
- Data mapping - simple data types' assignment for a destination database to match one data type to its closest equivalent in the target fields;
- Ability to select table types when copying data to MySQL or MySQL Dump;
- Unicode Support/Connection character sets for MySQL Server support:
- LATIN1, LATIN2, LATIN5, LATIN7, ARMSCII8, ASCII, CP1250, CP1251, CP1256, CP1257, CP850, CP852, CP866,
- DEC8, GEOSTD8, GREEK, HEBREW, HP8, KEYBCS2, KOI8R, KOI8U, MACCE, MACROMAN, SWE7, UTF8 (unicode charset)
- Primary keys and Indexes support;
- Advanced customization options:
- Partial selection for database objects to be converted.
- Database objects (tables, fields, indexes) renaming before conversion.
- Detection of possible conversion errors at customization stage.
- Sessions support - all your settings can be saved and restored then;
- `ENUM` and `SET` MySQL database types support;
- Skins support.
- Multilanguage Support
- 1-year free upgrades.
- Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT (NT only with Internet Explorer 4.01);
- At least 32 MB of RAM
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target Oracle/MySQL server.
DBConvert for Oracle and MySQL 1.1.0 Screenshot
DBConvert for Oracle and MySQL 1.1.0 Keywords
Bookmark DBConvert for Oracle and MySQL 1.1.0
DBConvert for Oracle and MySQL 1.1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.