DBConvert for SQLite and MSSQL 1.0.0
DBConvert for SQLite and MSSQL 1.0.0 Ranking & Summary
DBConvert for SQLite and MSSQL 1.0.0 description
DBConvert for SQLite and MSSQL 1.0.0 is designed as a professional program which can allow you to perform two-way conversion from SQLite databases to MS SQL server and from MS SQL to SQLite. The tool is also applicable for MS SQL database migration to another MS SQL database or to MS SQL server and is quite adept at copying a SQLite database to another SQLite database.
DBConvert for SQLite and MS SQL provides the bulk of functional capabilities such as interactive (GUI) mode/command line mode, saving data into a MS SQL Dump for export to MS SQL database, task planner scheduling, data mapping, data filtering, preverification of possible conversion errors, etc.
You can convert SQLite to MS SQL or MS SQL to SQLite simply by configuring several options through a Wizard interface or in command line mode. Command line parameters added to a scheduling function enables you to automatically synchronize or convert data regularly without user input and supplementary settings.
DBConvert for SQLite and MS SQL provides you with the ability to create Dumps for indirect data uploading on MS SQL thereby offering a workaround to possible server restrictions.
Data mapping is a compatible data types assignment for a destination database. This function used as an additional ability for data population makes your conversion more flexible.
Filtering data during conversion allows users to retrieve only specific data for converted tables according to defined filtering criteria. Filters give you more control on the data migration process.
Possible conversion errors can be detected before the conversion process gets started. The tool displays errors and potential problems with your table objects beforehand.
- Interactive (GUI) mode / command line mode;
- Insert-synchronization, Update-synchronization and Drop-synchronization available;
- Feature to replace symbols in names of tables and fields (which are required not to be used as they are the symbols reserved for DBMS internal purposes) with a substitute symbol;
- Automation of the conversion process with task scheduler;
- SQLite version 3.0 and higher support;
- SQLite database size optimization;
- Ability to select TCP/IP, PIPE, IPX/SPX communications protocols;
- Unicode (utf-8/ utf-16) for MS SQL Server support, all possible encoding support.
- Primary keys and Indexes support;
- MS SQL schemes support;
- Foreign keys support;
- Sessions support - all your settings can be saved and restored then.
- `Binary picture` SQLite data types support;
- Ability to connect to MS SQL database servers located on all Unix-like and Windows machines;
- Skins support;
- Multilanguage Support (English, French, Russian, German, Spanish, Italian, Greek and Danish);
- 1-year free upgrades.
- Advanced customization options:
- partial selection for database objects to be converted;
- database objects (tables, fields, indexes, foreign keys) tuning up before conversion;
- detection of possible conversion errors on customization stage.
- Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT (NT only with Internet Explorer 4.01)
- At least 32 MB of RAM
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target MS SQL server (this requirement is optional as there is an option to overcome the restrictions using dump file).
DBConvert for SQLite and MSSQL 1.0.0 Screenshot
DBConvert for SQLite and MSSQL 1.0.0 Keywords
Bookmark DBConvert for SQLite and MSSQL 1.0.0
DBConvert for SQLite and MSSQL 1.0.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- MS SQL Server Sybase Anywhere Import 7.0
- Text Files to MS SQL Server Converter 7.0
- Excel-to-MSSQL 1.1
- MS SQL Server Sybase ASE Import, Export & Convert 7.0
- MS SQL Server IBM DB2 Import, Export & Convert 7.0
- Access2MSSQL Pro 1.3.2
- FoxPro2MSSQL Pro 1.0.2
- MS SQL Server IBM DB2 Import, Export & Convert Sof 7.0
- EMS MS SQL Manager (Single License) 18.104.22.168
- EMS MS SQL Utils 1.7
- MS SQL MySQL Converter Agent 2
- Excel MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Softw 1.1
- Excel MS SQL Server Import, Export & Con 1.1
- Excel MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0
- MS Access MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0
- Access MS SQL Server Import, Export & Co 7.0
- MS SQL Maestro 7.3
- MS SQL Field Box 1.7
- MS SQL Server Editor Software 7.0
- MS SQL Server Backup to Another MSSQL Database Software 7.0
- Move MS SQL Server to Another MSSQL Database Software 7.0
- MS SQL Server Compare Two Tables 7.0
- MS SQL Server IBM DB2 Import, Export 7.0
- MS SQL Server PostgreSQL Import, Export 7.0