dbExpress driver for Oracle 5.1.2
dbExpress driver for Oracle 5.1.2 Ranking & Summary
dbExpress driver for Oracle 5.1.2 description
dbExpress driver for Oracle 5.1.2 is made to offer users an interesting and convenient to use program which provides direct high performance access to Oracle database server.
It can work using Oracle Call Interface (OCI) or SQL*Net directly. dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast access to Oracle. For this server, dbExpress provides a driver as an independent library that implements the common dbExpress interface for processing queries and stored procedures.
As data-access layer is thin and simple, dbExpress provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy. You can use driver in the same way as the one supplied by Embarcadero.
- Direct access to data
- Direct SQL*Net protocol support. This feature allows driver to work in Direct mode without Oracle client software
- High performance
- Supports the latest versions of Oracle servers
- Ability of monitoring query execution with dbMonitor
- Extended options for advanced behaviour
- Complete support for dbExpress version 4
- Source code available
- Includes annual Subscription with Priority Support
- Licensed per developer without royalty fee
- Update 2 for RAD Studio XE2, Delphi XE2, and C++Builder XE2 is now required
- Mac OS X in RAD Studio XE2 is supported
- Bug with Boolean stored procedure parameters is fixed
- Bug with character ' in comments of PL/SQL blocks is fixed
- Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP
dbExpress driver for Oracle 5.1.2 Screenshot
dbExpress driver for Oracle 5.1.2 Keywords
Bookmark dbExpress driver for Oracle 5.1.2
dbExpress driver for Oracle 5.1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.