dbForge Studio for MySQL 3.6
dbForge Studio for MySQL 3.6 Ranking & Summary
dbForge Studio for MySQL 3.6 description
dbForge Studio for MySQL 3.6 is designed to be a cutting-edge development environment for professional working with MySQL databases.
It combines tools for efficient database development and administration, convenient data management and other tasks. Extended features provide an easier way to quickly explore databases, manage schema objects, setup user accounts and privileges, develop stored routines, and synchronize data between databases. With dbForge Studio you will visually create complex SQL queries, export data with additional settings, format your SQL scripts, create offline projects synchronizing them with a live database and more.
- Database Designer - a state-of-the-art visual database design tool [New]
- Database projects for offline database development
- Advanced stored routine debugger
- Powerful schema comparison and synchronization tool
- Powerful data comparison and synchronization tool
- Context-sensitive code completion
- Quick code navigation
- Automatic SQL syntax check
- Customizable SQL formatting
- Handy schema object editors
- Visual Query Builder
- Integrated Security Manager
- Server maintenance toolkit
- Schema export and import wizards
- SQL templates library
- Schema object search engine
- Multiformat data export
- Full support of MySQL versions 3.23-6.0
- Direct access to a server
- Unlimited database connectivity: It is good news for web developers working with remote databases, as employment of remote connections becomes as simple as local ones. dbForge Studio v 3.60 offers totally redesigned HTTP tunneling with simple tunneling script uploading to the web site. No need to remember multi-step procedures using other tools. To provide more flexibility while using SSH connection, public key authentication is supported.
- Higher performance on large databases
- Having passed multiple performance tests on large databases with all database objects, including hundreds of tables, thousands of records, possessing various data types, dbForge Studio for MySQL v 3.60 proved marked performance improvement as compared with the previous version and beneficial leading among competitive programs.
- The results of performance tests show that dbForge Studio for MySQL v 3.60 combines high performance with accuracy and correctness to ensure high quality and efficient database management. For example, dbForge Studio v 3.60 has 3 times faster data comparison and 4 times faster schema export compared to the previous versions.
- One more improvement is asynchronous execution of stored procedure. It is a great benefit when working with slow procedures.
- Optimized database connectivity: In contrast to the prior version dbForge Studio v 3.60 reduced network traffic up to several times for performing such common tasks as opening connections, managing database objects, performing schema and data export, retrieving data from tables, executing procedures or stopping the execution. This optimization makes possible to use dbForge Studio v 3.60 in cases of traffic limitations.
- .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, or 3.5 installed
- Note, .NET Framework is pre-installed in Microsoft Windows Vista.
- 2 GHz or higher processor
- 1024 MB RAM
- 35 MB of free hard disk space
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
dbForge Studio for MySQL 3.6 Screenshot
dbForge Studio for MySQL 3.6 Keywords
Bookmark dbForge Studio for MySQL 3.6
dbForge Studio for MySQL 3.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- dbForge Studio for MySQL, Express Edition 3.60
- dbForge Studio for MySQL 3.60
- dbForge Studio for MySQL Express Edition 3.50.310
- dbForge Studio for MySQL 3.50.310
- dbForge Studio for MySQL 3.5
- dbForge Studio for MySQL 3.50
- dbForge Studio for MySQL, Express Edition 3.10
- dbForge Studio for MySQL 3.10
- dbForge Studio for MySQL Express Edition 3.0.149
- dbForge Studio for MySQL 3.0.146
- dbForge Studio for MySQL Pro 3.00
- dbForge Studio for MySQL, Express Edition 3.00
- dbForge Studio for MySQL 3.00