DBSync for MySQL & PostgreSQL 3.6
DBSync for MySQL & PostgreSQL 3.6 Ranking & Summary
DBSync for MySQL & PostgreSQL 3.6 description
DBSync for MySQL & PostgreSQL 3.6 is considered as a simple yet useful program with which you can convert databases from MySQL to PostgreSQL or from PostgreSQL to MySQL rapidly and reliably! Operate with a whole database or select only needed tables, fields, indexes and foreign keys to proceed! Reach the desired result by simply configuring of several options through Wizard interface or in command line mode! DBConvert for MySQL & PostgreSQL is also applicable for PostgreSQL database migration to another PostgreSQL database or to another PostgreSQL server. Moreover, DBConvert for MySQL & PostgreSQL is quite well for MySQL database migration to another MySQL database or to another MySQL server.
- Interactive (GUI) mode / command line mode;
- Saving data into a MySQL Dump or PostgreSQL Dump and PHP script for export to PostgreSQL or MySQL database;
- Feature to replace symbols in names of tables and fields (which are required not to be used as they are the symbols reserved for DBMS internal purposes) with a substitute symbol;
- Automation of the conversion process with task scheduler;
- Ability to select ISAM, MYISAM, HEAP, InnoDB or BDB table types when copying data to MySQL or MySQL Dump
- High speed data conversion. DBConvert for MySQL & PostgreSQL speed noticeably exceeds average showing in this category as the program works with direct access to PostgreSQL server and MySQL server not through ODBC like other similar converters;
- Unicode Support/Connection character sets support:
- MULE_INTERNAL, SQL_ASCII, LATIN1, LATIN2, LATIN5, LATIN7, KOI8, ALT, WIN1250, WIN, WIN1256, ISO_8859_7, ISO_8859_8, UNICODE (utf-8) for PostgreSQL server,
- LATIN1, LATIN2, LATIN5, LATIN7, ARMSCII8, ASCII, CP1250, CP1251, CP1256, CP1257, CP850, CP852, CP866, DEC8, GEOSTD8, GREEK, HEBREW, HP8, KEYBCS2, KOI8R, KOI8U, MACCE, MACROMAN, SWE7, TIS620, UTF8 (unicode charset) for MySQL server;
- Primary keys and Indexes support ;
- Foreign keys (relations) support;
- PostgreSQL schemes support;
- Advanced customization options:
- Partial selection for database objects to be converted;
- Database objects (tables, fields, indexes, foreign keys) tuning up before conversion;
- Detection of possible conversion errors on customization stage.
- Sessions support - all your settings can be saved and restored later;
- Data array support;
- `ENUM` and `SET` MySQL database types support;
- `BLOB` conversion support;
- Ability to connect to MySQL and PostgreSQL database servers located on all Unix-like and Windows machines.
- Skins support;
- Multilanguage Support (English/French/Russian);
- 1-year free upgrades.
- Customizable data filtering and added Variable quantization step.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/NT (NT only with Internet Explorer 4.01)
- At least 32 MB of RAM
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target PostgreSQL server and MySQL server (these requirements are optional for DBConvert for MySQL & PostgreSQL version as there is an option to overcome the restrictions using dump file or PHP Script).
- PostgreSQL 8.x/7.4
- MySQL 4.x/5.x
DBSync for MySQL & PostgreSQL 3.6 Screenshot
DBSync for MySQL & PostgreSQL 3.6 Keywords
Bookmark DBSync for MySQL & PostgreSQL 3.6
DBSync for MySQL & PostgreSQL 3.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.