DBVA for Visual Studio .NET Edition 5.2
DBVA for Visual Studio .NET Edition 5.2 Ranking & Summary
DBVA for Visual Studio .NET Edition 5.2 description
DBVA for Visual Studio .NET Edition 5.2 brings users the convenience of using an efficient software which provides data modeling and object oriented structure modeling features for database administrators and application developers to design application, generate code and generate database.
DB-VA provides full-function Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for database administrators to generate, reverse and alter database. DB-VA provides a visual diff feature for comparing different version databases visually. DB-VA provides a model-driven architecture (MDA) development environment. Developers can draw UML class diagram (platform independent model), generate ERD, generate C# source (platform specific model), database schema (DDL).
DB-VA supports generate NHibernate ORM mapping code. DBVA-VS is embedded in Visual Studio. Developer can perform design work and implementation in a single, unified environment.
- Entity relationship diagram
- DB-VA supports design database by ERD, reverse existing database to ERD and generate ERD to database. DB-VA supports all popular databases in market. Developer can design the system in ERD and generate class diagram from ERD.
- Usability does matter: As a lot of developers are still using pencil and paper to design application because they thought design tool is harder to use, Visual Paradigm has invested a lot of resources to improve the usability of visual modeling. Visual Paradigm believes that quality software is not just about feature-rich but easy to use. All Visual Paradigm products are designed and developed with usability in mind. DB-VA not just provides function to design database but makes it easier to create, modify and layout the design. There are various diagramming toolsets like resource-centric interface, sweeper, magnet, pinnable connector and more, which help increase the efficiency of system analysis and design significantly.
- Code and database generation
- DB-VA supports MDA by generating platform independent model, class diagram and ERD to platform specific model, C#. Developer draw class diagram, generate ERD by class diagram, generate code, generate database, generate mapping layer and then start writing business logic without worry about the mapping between databases and object model.
- Documentation generation
- DB-VA JE generates report in MS Word 2007, PDF and HTML format. There are various options to control and customize the generated reports. You can also develop your own report by using report writer.
- Team collaboration
- DB-VA talks to VP Teamwork Server, Subversion, CVS and Perforce to provide a collaborative modeling platform. With team collaboration feature, team member can view and edit same project or even same diagram simultaneously. All changes will be stored in above servers in revision basis.
- Plug-in architecture
- DB-VA plug-in architecture provides an extendable platform for developer to add functions to DB-VA. Developer can reference to the plug-in development guide to build their own plug-in to read and write diagrams and model elements.
- DB-VA can import/export to XML, XMI, MS Excel and various image formats. DB-VA can import MS Visio drawing, ERWin Data Modeler project files and Telelogic Modeler project files. Mass update of entities/columns name is easy by exporting ERD to Excel, edit in Excel and then import back.
DBVA for Visual Studio .NET Edition 5.2 Screenshot
DBVA for Visual Studio .NET Edition 5.2 Keywords
Bookmark DBVA for Visual Studio .NET Edition 5.2
DBVA for Visual Studio .NET Edition 5.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.