DCharts -Dynamic charts 2.0
DCharts -Dynamic charts 2.0 Ranking & Summary
DCharts -Dynamic charts 2.0 description
DCharts -Dynamic charts 2.0 offers you a software developed by flash is a client display component,8 charts types,a file ,less than 40K ,free conversion of types,user Properties panel ,strong interactive ability ,unified data format,flexible settings ,very easy-to-use.
- User interface
- Dcharts has strong interaction; you are supposed to move the mouse on the charts.
- When you move the mouse to one chart element this chart element will be brightly shone, the same is to the cutline and vice versa.
- When you do the above operation, prompting messages will appear, which depends on the developer's design. Prompting messages of chart units are usually added.
- When more than two different coordinate data appear, e.g. "sales value"($),"sales volume" (piece), TAB card will appear above the chart. Click it to change the chart's data.
- Please try to click elements on the chart. The elements include chart display element or cutline, which depends on the developer. Click it and it may cause users' exchange, such as breaking open related linking information, etc.
- Right-click menu
- export and print
- set-up charts' display
- change types of the chart
- check version and authorization
- Set-up charts' display
- intensity: the same as the three dimensions chart. It will change into two dimensions chart when 0 is chosen.
- transparency: transparency of the chart will fail when 1 is chosen.
- color: multi-colored and black and white-colored are acceptable. If you need to use a laser printer, the black/white setting will obtain better comparison of cutline and chart elements.
- whether dynamic or not: whether use flash or not.
- shadow: whether display the shadow or not.
- tag contents: the tag displayed on the chart elements are defaulted to display values which are also depended on the definition of the developer. Values' display, headline's arrayal, headline, and percentage can be set. The tag can be hidden as well.
- whether to keep users' preferences or not: you may keep the above settings as you prefer and this is suitable for all charts. The charts in your explorer will appear as you have set. Just cancel this additional choice if you expect to regain the original setting.
- start and end points of the coordinate: defaulted start and end points of the coordinate, counted automatically, are based on the maximum and minimum of the data. Still you may define the points as you like. Both the domains are combinatorial input boxes. You may choose the suitable value by inputting you definition or click the pull-down box.
DCharts -Dynamic charts 2.0 Screenshot
DCharts -Dynamic charts 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark DCharts -Dynamic charts 2.0
DCharts -Dynamic charts 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.