DHTML Menu Extension for Dreamweaver 1.0.2
DHTML Menu Extension for Dreamweaver 1.0.2 Ranking & Summary
DHTML Menu Extension for Dreamweaver 1.0.2 description
DHTML Menu Extension for Dreamweaver 1.0.2 is a useful tool which provides you a quick way to add DHTML menu navigation to your Dreamweaver website.
The software comes with nearly 500 ready-made menu templates, intuitive user interface and is compatible with all popular browsers on all major platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac. Generated menus are compliant with the latest web-standards. Provided license has no site-limits, allowing you to create as many menus for as many websites you want.
- DHTML Menu Studio menus will work with all popular browsers: Internet Explorer 6+, Netscape 6+, Opera 7+, Mozilla 1+, Safari, Firefox on all popular platforms: Windows, Unix, MacOS.
- Direct integration with Adobe Dreamweaver for maximum usability.
- Ability to work with DHTML Menu Studio (.dms) and XML files.
- User-friendly license with no limits to the number of websites for which the program is used
- The output code generated by the program is compatible with the XHTML 1.1 standard.
- You can use image-based backgrounds for the menu (also with roll-over effect), coming up with amazing results (the program comes with tons of such bitmap schemes created by professional artists). Since the top level menu bar items can be created in form of images, you can choose the coolest fonts and be sure that your visitors will see them the same way. You can even choose to anti-alias the top-level menu texts for an even nicer result.
- You can apply a number of visual effects to the menu (such as partial transparency, fading, roll-over, shadow, glow effect, or keeping the menu on top of the browser page at all times).
- Even though you can easily create your own designs, why not choose from tons of existing designs (most are bitmap-based schemes designed by professional artists) which you can also customize any way you want.
- There's an option that you can switch on in order to make your menus search engine friendly. In such case the whole structure (all links) can be found by search engines such as Google.
- Menus can be easily integrated into your existing frame-based or frameless site design. It's up to you to decide in which frame / window the menu item links will open and in which frame the popups will appear.
- Menus are built on demand so the loading time is kept as short as possible. Also, the output script is compressed to ensure fast loading time. If image-based menus are created, the images are pre-loaded to ensure smooth roll-over effects. On top of this, the user can scroll between popup menu items if a popup menu with lots of items doesn't fit on the screen.
- You can easily include any number of horizontal / vertical DHTML drop down menus into a single web page or multiple web pages.
- You can now have the menu track the currently visited page (it's highlighted in the menu) -- this works also for frame-based configurations.
- Tons of options presented in a clearly categorized tree view can be used to choose every possible aspect of the menu, from with the graphical appearance and effects, to integration method with existing website and desired functionality.
- You can easily match the menu colors with the color scheme of your website. If using image-based menus, you can modify the image coloring (e.g. changing a reddish scheme into a bluish one) by changing the hue/saturation/luminance settings. If not using image-based menus, you can also choose different colors for different popups creating a very nice visual effect.
- Informative and clear user interface: at every moment you can preview and test the menu by using the preview window. The menu structure is also built in a visual way, just as the final menu will look.
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Dreamweaver: MX 2004 or newer
- Processor: Pentium or newer
- Memory: 512MB
- Disk space: 30MB
DHTML Menu Extension for Dreamweaver 1.0.2 Screenshot
DHTML Menu Extension for Dreamweaver 1.0.2 Keywords
Bookmark DHTML Menu Extension for Dreamweaver 1.0.2
DHTML Menu Extension for Dreamweaver 1.0.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.