DirectX Software Development Kit March 2009 9.26.1590
DirectX Software Development Kit March 2009 9.26.1590 Ranking & Summary
DirectX Software Development Kit March 2009 9.26.1590 description
DirectX Software Development Kit March 2009 9.26.1590 is a full-featured DirectX SDK containing all DirectX software required to create DirectX compliant applications in C/C and C#
Instructions: This download is available to customers running genuine Microsoft Windows. Click the Continue button in the Validation Required section above to begin the short validation process. Once validated, you will be returned to this page with specific instructions for obtaining the download.
- Technical Previews of Direct2D, DirectWrite, and DXGI 1.1
- This release includes technical previews of Direct2D, DirectWrite and DXGI 1.1.
- Direct2D is a hardware-accelerated, immediate-mode, 2-D graphics API that provides high performance and high quality rendering for 2-D geometry, bitmaps, and text. The Direct2D API is designed to interoperate well with Direct3D and GDI.
- DirectWrite provides support for high-quality text rendering, resolution-independent outline fonts, and full Unicode text and layout support, and much, much more.
- DXGI 1.1 builds on DXGI 1.0 and adds several new features including support for Direct3D 10.1 command-based remoting and support for synchronized shared surfaces.
- Introducing XNA Math
- XNA Math provides developers a cross-platform native-code method of generating SIMD instructions without having to resort to special case code. Based on the Xbox 360 SDK's Xbox math library, this set of headers supports the most common vectorized math operations used in graphics and animation. The implementation supports Windows 32-bit (x86) and Windows 64-bit (x64) targets using SSE2 intrinsics, and is fully cross-platform with the optimized Xbox 360 XDK version.
- Audio Improvements: This release includes several improvements to XAudio2, xAPO, and xWMA.
- An optional filter has been added to XAudio2 voice sends. This makes 3D-filtering scenarios, such as obstruction and occlusion, easier and more efficient.
- The CPU usage for the filter built into XAudio2, when operating on mono data, has been cut in half.
- The new SetSourceSampleRate method, added to XAudio2 source voices, makes it easy to dynamically reuse voices with data of arbitrary sampling rates. This allows for better voice-pooling support.
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) helper code has been added as inline functions to the xdsp.h header file. This helper code has been added to allow titles to build their own effects xAPOs that are optimized for both Xbox 360 and Windows.
- The xWMAEncode tool can now encode source data of arbitrary sampling rate and has improved support for encoding short source files.
- Improvements to PIX: PIX now works with the public beta version of Windows 7 (build 7000). In addition, PIX can now be used with titles that use DXGI 1.1 as well as with titles that create WARP Direct3D devices.
- XNA Testing Tool: The XNA Test Tool is used for game quality testing and is a replacement for the XNA Banding Tool. In addition to the functionality that was in the branding tool, the new tool allows users to create and edit their own set of test cases and passes. These custom test cases and passes can then be used to produce test reports.
- Updated Game Explorer Tools, Samples and Documentation: This release includes updated Game Explorer tools, samples, and documentation for Windows 7.
- The ProviderGDFExampleBinary is an example DLL containing the GDF file of a provider for use with the Windows 7 version of Game Explorer.
- The GameStatisticsExample sample demonstrates how to get and set statistics viewed by the Windows 7 version of Game Explorer.
- The Windows Games Explorer for Game Developers whitepaper has been updated to show how to register a game and parental controls on Windows 7 using the new GDF schema. As part of the whitepaper, the GamesuxInstallHelper and GDFExampleBinary samples have also been updated.
- New and Updated Samples
- The new Collision sample illustrates the implementation of a collision library utilizing the new XNAMath library, which performs cross-platform vectorized math operations.
- The new Samples Content Exporter demonstrates a content pipeline that processes FBX format source content to generate assets for Xbox and Windows.
- The MeshFromOBJ10 sample has been updated to support the Windows Advanced Rasterizer (WARP).
- The new AdaptiveTessellationCS40 is an illustration of more advanced compute shader processing techniques that can be run on a D3D10 or D3D11 GPU.
- The HDRToneMappingCS11 sample has been expanded to implement blur and bloom effects (in addition to tone mapping) using compute shader, as well as providing pixel shader implementations for comparison.
- The MultithreadedRendering11 sample has been significantly updated, with more complex art assets and more intensive per-thread processing.
- The SubD11 sample has been updated with a new facial model, and the sample now leverages the adjacency computation feature of the Samples Content Exporter.
DirectX Software Development Kit March 2009 9.26.1590 Screenshot
DirectX Software Development Kit March 2009 9.26.1590 Keywords
Bookmark DirectX Software Development Kit March 2009 9.26.1590
DirectX Software Development Kit March 2009 9.26.1590 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition (J2SE) Development Kit (JDK) 5.0
- WinControl 2000 SDK 1.31
- Sheriff SDK 2.2
- Jpeg2000 SDK 1.0 beta
- RV-Media Jpeg2000 SDK 2.0
- North American Area Code Database (Premium Edition) January - March 2007
- North American Area Code Database (Basic Edition) January - March 2007
- North American Area Code Database (Gold Edition) January - March 2007
- Microsoft Windows Software Development Kit Update for Windows Vista 6.0
- Construct 0.97.5
- Remote Display Development Kit 1.0
- Microsoft Component Installer Software Development Kit 2.0
- SolveigMM Video Editing SDK 1.0.902.20
- The ITIL V3 Starter Kit - All New 2009 Edition
- Rocket Lawyer Wills and Estate Planning Kit 2009
- Print2eDoc SDK 1.20 1.20