DISLIN for LCC-Win32 9.4
DISLIN for LCC-Win32 9.4 Ranking & Summary
DISLIN for LCC-Win32 9.4 description
DISLIN for LCC-Win32 9.4 brings you a useful tool to display data graphically. It is intended to be a powerful and easy to use software package for programmers and scientists that does not require knowledge of hardware features.
- 9 software fonts where each font provides 6 alphabets. Hardware fonts for PostScript printers, X11 fonts for X11 displays and TrueType fonts for Windows 95/98/NT displays and WMF files can also be used. The different aphabets contain Roman, Greek, Russian, mathematical and special European characters. Plotting of mathematical formulas with TeX instructions.
- Plotting of two and three-dimensional axis systems. Axes can be linearly or logarithmically scaled and labeled with linear, logarithmic, date, time, map and user-defined formats.
- Plotting of curves. Several curves can appear in one axis system and can be differentiated by colour, line style and pattern. Multiple axis systems can be displayed on a page.
- Plotting of legends.
- Elementary plot routines for lines, vectors and outlined or filled regions such as rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses and polygons.
- Shielded regions can be defined.
- Business graphics.
- 3-D colour graphics.
- 3-D graphics.
- Elementary image routines.
- Geographical projections and plotting of maps.
- Graphical user interface (GUI) routines based on Motif and Windows API functions.
- English manuals in PostScript, PDF and HTML format are available.
- Table widgets
- Cursor features
DISLIN for LCC-Win32 9.4 Screenshot
DISLIN for LCC-Win32 9.4 Keywords
Bookmark DISLIN for LCC-Win32 9.4
DISLIN for LCC-Win32 9.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.