Dispatcher: Freeware Edition 2009.10.12
Dispatcher: Freeware Edition 2009.10.12 Ranking & Summary
Dispatcher: Freeware Edition 2009.10.12 description
Dispatcher: Freeware Edition 2009.10.12 is designed as a useful application which helps you create a fully functional Updater executable for you to include with your software. All you need is a website.
When releasing a new version of your software, just let Dispatcher generate update data and upload it to your webserver(s). When the Updater is run on a user's PC, your software will automatically be updated to its latest version.
You can configure the Updater to be run manually by the user, to run before your application, or to only pop-up when a new version of your application is available. The Updater supports getting update data via HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP.
You can supply as many update mirrors as you desire, so your users can still update your software when one of your mirrors goes down. The Updater is extremely small in file size (~80kb), and versatile. None of your software's files are ever overwritten until all required update data has been downloaded, and all files to be updated are checked for write access.
- Create Updaters and Installers for your software
- Choose Patch Mode (Transfers only the binary difference between files) or Sync Mode (Transfers compressed individual changed files)
- Release Updates via any standard Website (HTTP, HTTPS, or FTP)
- Supports downloading updates from multiple mirror Websites, if desired
- Works with Free Webhosts, thanks to File Extension Masking
- All data needed for the Updater to update your software is automatically generated and uploaded to your website for you
- Updater can be configured to only pop-up when there is an update available, to be run before your software, or to be manually run through your software
- Save bandwidth! Only 2 bytes are downloaded to check for updates; Patches can be as small as 200 bytes
- Small Updater file size (under 100kb)
- Change between using binary patches or downloading compressed individual files at any time
- File Recovery allows updating of files that were deleted/altered by the user, which would otherwise be unpatchable
- Automatic Rollback ensures that your software is never left in an unusable state due to interrupted updates
- Works fully without relying on Puchisoft servers
- Simple to set up and maintain using a GUI
- Optional Command-line parameters allow scripting the distribution of your software
- Runs on Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Wine(Linux)
- Allows you to customize the Updater's text.
Dispatcher: Freeware Edition 2009.10.12 Screenshot
Dispatcher: Freeware Edition 2009.10.12 Keywords
Bookmark Dispatcher: Freeware Edition 2009.10.12
Dispatcher: Freeware Edition 2009.10.12 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Travel Dictionary Swedish- PPC 3.0
- Travel Dictionary Swedish- PC 5.0
- News Ticker Application Bar 1.13
- JLearnIt 3.2
- E-Community Module Edition - School and Education 2.1
- Top Dictionary Studio 2005: English-French Edition 2.0
- Top Dictionary Studio 2005: English-German Edition 2.0
- Top Dictionary Studio 2005: English-Spanish Edition 2.0