DJ Java Decompiler 184.108.40.206
DJ Java Decompiler 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
DJ Java Decompiler 18.104.22.168 description
DJ Java Decompiler 22.214.171.124 is regarded as a helpful and convenient to use Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7 decompiler and disassembler for Java that reconstructs the original source code from the compiled binary CLASS files (for example Java applets). DJ Java Decompiler is able to decompile complex Java applets and binaries, producing accurate source code. It lets you quickly obtain all essential information about the class files.
DJ Java Decompiler is a stand-alone Windows application; it doesn't require having Java installed! DJ Java Decompiler is not just Java decompiler and disassembler but it is also a fully featured Java editor using the graphical user interface with syntax-coloring. Using DJ Java Decompiler is easy. Select "Open" and load your desired class file, or just double-click the CLASS file you want to decompile. DJ Java Decompiler supports drag-and-drop functions for OLE. You will see the source code instantly! In "Windows Explorer" Right mouse-button pop-up menu available too. You can decompile or disassembler a CLASS files on your computer hard disk or on a network drive that you have a connection to (you must have write privileges or just change the default output directory for .jad files).
You don't need to have the Java Virtual Machine or any other Java SDK installed. But this release is able to compile, run, create JAR archives and run applets outside of the context of a Web browser when JDK is installed.
With DJ Java Decompiler you can decompile more than one java class file at one time. "Tools"-> "Decompile more files..." allows you to select and decompile more than one Java compiled file at one time.
Also, this release enables users to decompile "dead" parts of code. It can add the original line numbers as the comments in the decompiled file, that is very useful for debugging.
DJ Java Decompiler is suitable for studying JAVA bytecode. The program enables users to save, print, edit and compile the generated java code. Included Applet Tag Editor enables users to create applets quickly.
- DJ Java Decompiler is useful for recovery of lost or accidentally destroyed source code.
- Decompiling Java is an excellent way of learning both Java and how the Java VM works. DJ Java Decompiler makes it easy to peek into Java classes and learn from the source. Its easy to use and intuitive graphical user interface eases the learning curve for new starters in Java.
- Fixing and debugging .class files. Use DJ Java Decompiler when developers are slow to respond to questions that need immediate answers.
- DJ Java Decompiler is useful for exploring the sources of Java runtime libraries.
- Like the possibility to inline bytecode.
- To check the results of your class file obfuscation;) It's really useful to ensure that your code is adequately obfuscated before releasing it into the public domain.
- StackMap and StackMapTable attributes are now properly displayed.
- Improvements and many new features in "View" - "Attributes", "Methods, Interfaces and Constant Pool" and "Fields" forms. Added search capabilities in "Methods" and "Constant Pool" tabs. Specific information for attributes is available and annotations are displayed in Treeview. "Save to file" option added. Bugfix in "Exception Table" tab. "Attributes" form gives a complete description of all ClassFile attributes. Additional "Fields" tab is added.
- Added a "View" - "Instruction usage" Static bytecode frequency - the number of times a bytecode appears in a class file.
- Added a new tab "Instruction usage" in "Methods, Interfaces and Constant Pool" Static bytecode frequency - the number of times a bytecode appears in the selected method.
- Added a new tool "Class file viewer".
- Bugfixes in "Archiver" tool.
- Bugfixes in "Search for files inside compressed archives".
DJ Java Decompiler 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
DJ Java Decompiler 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark DJ Java Decompiler 184.108.40.206
DJ Java Decompiler 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.