DLL Export Viewer (64-bit)
DLL Export Viewer (64-bit) Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 60.2KB
Platform: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 64-bit,
Price: Not available
Date added: 2010-05-29
DLL Export Viewer (64-bit) description
DLL Export Viewer (64-bit) can be seen as a useful utility that displays the list of all exported functions and their virtual memory addresses for the specified DLL files. You can easily copy the memory address of the desired function, paste it into your debugger, and set a breakpoint for this memory address. When this function is called, the debugger will stop in the beginning of this function.
- Load all functions from standard system DLLs: This is the default option. If you select it, the exported API functions of standard Windows DLLs (kernel32.dll, user32.dll, and so on...) will be displayed.
- Load functions from the specified DLL file: If you select this option, you have to specify the DLL file that you want to load in the text-box below this option. You can also specify a wildcard for loading multiple DLL files. If for some reason, you want to view all API functions on your system, you can specify something like 'c:windowssystem32*.dll' - but I must warn you... You'll get a very long functions list, probably more than 50,000 functions !
- Load functions from the DLL files specified in the following text file: If you select this option, the specified text file should contain a list of DLL files, separated by Enter characters (CR-LF). All exported functions from the specified DLLs will be loaded.
- Load functions from all DLLs attached to the selected process:This is the most useful option if you want to use this utility for debugging. Select the process that you are currently debugging, and the exported functions of all DLLs attached to the selected process will be displayed.
- This utility works properly on all 64-bit versions of Windows, including Windows 98/ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, and Windows Vista.
- If you want to use it on Windows NT, you should add psapi.dll into your system32 folder.
DLL Export Viewer (64-bit) Screenshot
DLL Export Viewer (64-bit) Keywords
Bookmark DLL Export Viewer (64-bit)
DLL Export Viewer (64-bit) Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for DLL Export Viewer (64-bit). Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Dll Export Finder finds functions exported by dll in a specified directory. Free Download
A simple tool that compares the exported functions of any two executable modules Free Download
Easy text viewer - A new way for displaying the .txt or .htm or .html or .bat or .rtf files, save them and auto view Free Download
DupScout Pro (64-bit) can be seen as a comprehensive duplicate files finder utility allowing one to detect and cleanup duplicate files on disks, networked computers and NAS storage devices. Free Download
PE Explorer makes it easy to view, analyze and edit win32 executable files (EXE, DLL, SYS, ActiveX). Offers easy-to-use tools such as a Visual Resource Editor, powerful Win32 Disassembler, DLL Export Viewer, UPX and Upack Unpackers, and more. Free Download
This program is the perfect program that any one may need ,specially who work with the .txt file + Auto View Free Download
DLL to Lib is a magical tool to convert a DLL into an equivalent static library. Free Download
A powerful Crystal Reports viewer. Refresh data. Free trial. Free your budget! Free Download