DMFitter ActiveX control 184.108.40.2066
DMFitter ActiveX control 220.127.116.116 Ranking & Summary
DMFitter ActiveX control 18.104.22.1686 description
DMFitter ActiveX control 22.214.171.1246 offers you a program which allows you to add sophisticated regression analysis tools to your software in a few lines of code.
Why use DMFitter ActiveX control?
Data Master 2003 software provides almost the same set of features available through interfaces of DMApplication object. However, if your application based on another host platform (e.g. Microsoft Excel), or if you don't intend to use full set of DM2003 features, you may prefer compact in-process ActiveX control instead. This solution has following advantages:
- DM2003 installation is not required;
- No inter-process communication overheads;
- No DM2003 main window;
Slightly enhanced interoperability.
- Implemented algorithms:
- Linear least-squares fitting with several predefined basis types plus user-defined basis
- Non-linear Levenberg-Marquardt fitting with user-defined regression model
- User-defined models: wide set of internal functions and operators and up to 25 fitting parameters for LM fitter. In addition, you can define custom class to calculate your NLSF expression and partial derivatives analytically (see TestFitObject.htm demo) or perform calculations in the event handlers. This feature significantly increases NLSF robustness and performance.
- Event support: NLSF operations are extremely processor-intensive and may take a lot of time. DMFitter object fires OnProgress event every time when it finishes LM iteration, providing you with a number of completed iterations and current values of fitting parameters. So that, you can easily create animated visual feedback for your users (see TestAniLMFit.* demos for more details). Also you can use event handlers to perform analytical calculations of user-defined linear basis functions (see TestLinearEFit.htm demo) and NLSF function and partial derivatives (TestLMFitEvents.htm and TestLMFitEJS.htm).
- Additional options allow you to specify Chi2 and parameters convergence thresholds, control parameter step for calculating derivatives, temporarily fix fitting parameters and apply point weighting.
- Multidimensional independent variable is supported in the LM fitter: Y=Y(X1, X2, .. Xn; P1, P2, .. Pm). See Test2DLMFit.htm sample for details.
DMFitter ActiveX control 126.96.36.1996 Screenshot
DMFitter ActiveX control 188.8.131.526 Keywords
Bookmark DMFitter ActiveX control 184.108.40.2066
DMFitter ActiveX control 220.127.116.116 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.