Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor 1.9
Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor 1.9 Ranking & Summary
Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor 1.9 description
Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor 1.9 is a useful tool which is designed for serial communication protocols (RS232, RS485/422 and others).
It allows you to monitor the communication between two serial devices or to test the serial communication of a single device. Docklight is easy to use and runs on almost any standard PC using Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT 4/98 operating system.
- Simulating serial protocols - Docklight can send out user-defined sequences according to the protocol used and it can react to incoming sequences. This makes it possible to simulate the behavior of a serial communication device, which is particularly useful for generating test conditions that are hard to reproduce with the original device (e.g. problem conditions).
- Logging RS232 data - All serial communication data can be logged using two different file formats: use plain text format for fast logging and storing huge amounts of data. Or create a HTML file with styled text that lets you easily distinguish between incoming and outgoing data or additional information.
- Detecting specific data sequences - In many test cases you will need to check for a specific sequence within the RS232 data that indicates a problem condition. Docklight manages a list of such data sequences for you and is able to perform user-defined actions after detecting a sequence, e.g. taking a snapshot of all communication data before and after the error message was received.
- Responding to incoming data - Docklight lets you specify user-defined answers to the different communication sequences received. This allows you to build a basic simulator for your serial device within a few minutes. It can also help you to trace a certain error by sending out a diagnostics command after receiving the error message.
- Docklight has been successfully tested with many popular USB-to-RS232 converters, virtual null modem software, and many other Embedded Development tools that appear as a virtual COM port.
- Docklight Tap support,
- Milliseconds timestamps,
- High Priority Mode
- Pentium processor 400 MHz or faster,
- 64 MB RAM,
- 1 COM port available
Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor 1.9 Screenshot
Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor 1.9 Keywords
Bookmark Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor 1.9
Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor 1.9 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.