dotConnect for SQL Server 2.50.465
dotConnect for SQL Server 2.50.465 Ranking & Summary
dotConnect for SQL Server 2.50.465 description
As part of the Devart database application development framework, dotConnect for SQL Server offers both high performance native connectivity to SQL Server and a number of innovative development tools and technologies. dotConnect for SQL Server introduces new approaches for designing application architecture, boosts productivity, and leverages database application implementation.
- Wide Coverage of SQL Server Features
- By providing access to the most advanced database functionality, dotConnect for SQL Server allows developers to harness the full capabilities of the SQL Server and optimize their database applications. dotConnect for SQL Server stands out as the set of components with the widest support of SQL Server functionality.
- Optimized Code
- The goal of dotConnect for SQL Server is to enable developers to write efficient and flexible database applications. The dotConnect for SQL Server assemblies are implemented using optimized code and advanced data access algorithms. Components undergo comprehensive performance tests and are designed to help you write thin and efficient product data access layers.
- Database Application Development Extensions
- dotConnect for SQL Server has rich set of design time tools that leverage the development process greatly. Particularly, there are convenient design time component editors, wizards and managers for typed SQL Server-specific components, toolset for live data binding, cross-form components cooperation, and much more. dotConnect for SQL Server integrates tightly with Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 and Delphi.
- Both Connected and Disconnected Models
- dotConnect for SQL Server combines connected and disconnected data access models in single SqlDataTable component, which allows you to design more flexible application architecture and use full power of data binding.
- Comprehensive Support for ADO.NET Technology Features
- dotConnect for SQL Server supports new ADO.NET features and technologies as soon as they are released. This includes base-class-based provider model, provider factories, connection string builder, metadata schemas, asynchronous commands, pooling enhancements, batch update support, provider-specific types, server enumeration, database change notification support and so on. dotConnect for SQL Server will continue supporting the newest standards and innovations of the .NET Framework.
- Direct access to SQL Server within 100% managed code
- High performance
- Operates in both connected and disconnected models
- Powerful SqlDataTable component as all-in-one table data access solution
- Auxiliary components for SQL scripts and bulk data transfer
- ASP.NET Provider Model support
- Extra data binding capabilities
- Cross-form components cooperation
- Ability of monitoring query execution
- Easy to deploy
- Supports the latest versions of SQL Server
- All SQL Server data types support
- Licensed royalty-free per developer, per team, or per site
- The handling of empty options in the connection string is improved
- SQL Server Compatibility
- dotConnect for SQL Server supports SQL Server 2008, 2005 (including Express editions), SQL Server 2000 and MSDE.
- Framework Compatibility
- The provider works with .NET Frameworks 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, and .NET Compact Framework.
- IDE compatibility
- dotConnect for SQL Server and can be used with the following development environments:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
- Embarcadero Delphi Prism
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2007
dotConnect for SQL Server 2.50.465 Screenshot
dotConnect for SQL Server 2.50.465 Keywords
Bookmark dotConnect for SQL Server 2.50.465
dotConnect for SQL Server 2.50.465 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- SQL Server Recovery Toolbox 126.96.36.199
- Entity Developer for SQL Server 3.20.89
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact 4.0.8482.1
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Datamining Viewer Controls
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 PivotTable Services
- EMS SQL Query for SQL Server
- ProjectTrack SQL Server Edition 2010.10.31.5240
- Atlantis SQL Everywhere 1.6.165