dotConnect for SQLite Standard Edition 2.20
dotConnect for SQLite Standard Edition 2.20 Ranking & Summary
dotConnect for SQLite Standard Edition 2.20 description
dotConnect for SQLite Standard Edition 2.20 offers you a free charge database connectivity solution built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with number of innovative technologies. It offers basic functionality for developing database-related applications and web sites. It introduces new approaches for designing applications and boosts productivity of database application development.
dotConnect for SQLite is an enhanced data provider for SQLite that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing SQLite-based database applications. As a part of the Devart database application development framework, dotConnect for SQLite offers both high performance native connectivity to the SQLite database and a number of innovative development tools and technologies.
dotConnect for SQLite introduces new approaches for designing application architecture, boosts productivity, and leverages database application implementation.
The Standard Edition represents a fully-featured ADO.NET data provider with design time support and advanced classes.
- Wide Coverage of SQLite Features
By providing access to the most advanced database functionality, dotConnect for SQLite allows developers to harness the full capabilities of the SQLite database engine and optimize their database applications. dotConnect for SQLite stands out as the set of components with the widest support of SQLite functionality.
- Optimized Code
The goal of dotConnect for SQLite is to enable developers to write efficient and flexible database applications. The dotConnect for SQLite assemblies are implemented using optimized code and advanced data access algorithms. Components undergo comprehensive performance tests and are designed to help you write thin and efficient product data access layers.
- Comprehensive Support for ADO.NET Technology Features
dotConnect for SQLite supports new ADO.NET features and technologies as soon as they are released. This includes base-class-based provider model, provider factories, connection string builder, metadata schemas, asynchronous commands, pooling enhancements, batch update support, provider-specific types, and so on. dotConnect for SQLite will continue supporting the newest standards and innovations of the .NET Framework.
- Database Application Development Extensions
dotConnect for SQLite has a rich set of design time tools that leverage the development process greatly. Particularly, there are convenient design time component editors, wizards and managers for typed SQLite-specific components, toolset for live data binding and much more. dotConnect for SQLite integrates tightly with Visual Studio 2005/2008, Delphi, and SQL Server 2005 Business Intelligence Solutions.
- Provider-Specific Technologies
dotConnect for SQLite has extra components designed to simplify some tasks and support SQLite-specific technologies. Particularly, SQLiteScript serves to execute series of SQL statements, and SQLiteDump serves to backup or restore a whole database or its parts.
- ADO.NET Entity Framework Support
- ADO.NET Entity Framework is a conceptual approach to database application development with focus on objects instead of relational data.The flexible architecture of Entity Framework is made up of well-thought layers and modules. Entity Framework optimizes the development process with object-relational mapping, SQL-based entity query language, and LINQ.
- dotConnect for SQLite supports the Entity Framework capabilities, which allows you to base your object-oriented applications on SQLite. All standard Entity Framework samples can be easily ported to dotConnect for SQLite.
- LINQ Support
dotConnect for SQLite includes support for LINQ to SQLite technology. The technology allows you to employ object-oriented database application development with less efforts and in less time. Compared to ADO.NET Entity Framework, LINQ to SQLite is better suited for RAD-style development, is easier to start with, and somewhat richer with server-oriented features like server-specific types. See our LINQ to SQLite tutorial for a quick start with the technology.
- Both Connected and Disconnected Models
dotConnect for SQLite combines connected and disconnected data access models in a single SQLiteDataTable component, that allows you to design more flexible application architecture and use full power of data binding.
- Development and Support
dotConnect for SQLite is a SQLite connectivity solution that has been actively developed and supported since 2007. dotConnect for SQLite comes with full documentation, demo projects, and fast (usually within one business day) technical support by the dotConnect for SQLite development team.
- .NET Framework support
- ADO .NET core classes
- Native data types classes and structures
- SQLiteScript class
- SQLiteMonitor class
- Design-time features, including component editors and property editors
- Advanced Visual Studio 2005/2008 integration
- InterForm technology
- LINQ to SQLite
- Supported extended errors processing
- Supported DataLoadOptions class and Include method for tuning data loading
- Supported DeferredLoadingEnable functionality
- Supported CreateDatabase() and DeleteDatabase() methods
- Supported SqlMethods class
- Added support for returning new Dictionary from query
- Entity Developer 2.00
- Added support for Entity Framework
- Added naming rules for database objects
- Added Visual Studio integration
- Stability and performance improvements
- Validation schema improved
- Entity Framework Complex Type supported
- Entity Framework Storage Model editing supported
- Many-to-Many associations retrieving added
- Usability improvements
Requirements: .NET Framework
dotConnect for SQLite Standard Edition 2.20 Screenshot
dotConnect for SQLite Standard Edition 2.20 Keywords
Bookmark dotConnect for SQLite Standard Edition 2.20
dotConnect for SQLite Standard Edition 2.20 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- dotConnect for SQLite Standard Edition 2.30
- dotConnect for SQLite 2.30
- dotConnect for SQLite 2.20
- dotConnect for SQLite 2.00
- dotConnect for SQLite Standard Edition 2.00
- dotConnect for SQLite Standard Edition 2.00
- dotConnect for SQLite 2.00
- dotConnect for SQLite 1.00
- dotConnect for SQLite Standard Edition 1.00
- MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.3.7
- WinScheduler, Standard Edition 7.3.7
- SurfStatsLive Standard Edition 2009.6.1
- dotConnect for PostgreSQL 4.50
- XtraSense Standard Edition: 16 Camera License
- XtraSense Standard Edition: 9 Camera License
- XtraSense Standard Edition: 4 Camera License
- dotConnect Express for MySQL 5.00
- Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition (J2SE) Development Kit (JDK) 5.0
- NewPlay 4 Audio Standard Edition 4.05
- SmartCode VNC Manager Standard Edition 126.96.36.199 Beta / 188.8.131.52
- StuffIt Standard Edition for Windows 8.5.2
- dotConnect for Oracle 5.20
- ProSoft FTP Scheduler Standard Edition 1.2.17
- Diskeeper Server Standard Edition for 64 Bit 10.0
- Flash Menu Labs Standard Edition Rus 2.02
- VideoVista Standard Edition 3.0.1 build 305
- MYtime - Standard Edition 184.108.40.206
- MetaProducts Inquiry Standard Edition 1.8.489 SR3
- Capacity Analyzer Standard Edition 4.1
- ESF Database Migration Toolkit Standard Edition 6.1.16
- ClickyMouse, Standard Edition 7.3.7
- MLEditor Standard Edition 1.7 RC3
- Visual Paradigm for UML (Standard Edition) 7.0 Build 20090627