Dynamic HTML Editor 4.3.28
Dynamic HTML Editor 4.3.28 Ranking & Summary
Dynamic HTML Editor 4.3.28 description
Dynamic HTML Editor 4.3.28 is generated as a powerful HTML Editor that allows you to create your site in a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) environment using both CSS or tabled layouts.
Dynamic HTML Editor's design emphasizes simplicity and ease of use. You'll find that you can create great looking websites almost instantly with virtually no learning curve! It can be used to create dynamic WEB pages and provides an option to insert code elements if needed.
- No need to know HTML/XHTML code
- Dynamic HTML Editor is a WEB page editor 100% WYSIWYG, simply play with your mouse and create pages compatible with all browsers (W3C compliant code)!
- No need for other software
- You can edit and rotate/resize images, apply 55+ effects, create shapes, apply stencils to images, manage transparency, create stylesheets, slide shows, publish your site to the internet in a click
- Reuse your work
- You can import pre-made HTML pages into Dynamic HTML Editor in a very simple way!
- Dynamic HTML Editor includes quality templates and there is a section in this site where you can find some other
- Multilanguage support
- Dynamic Web Page Creation
- Added the Search window for the project manager
- Added the ability to use only one CSS file for the entire site
- Added sorting to the project files; in some systems they were not sorted
- Added the ability to resize the property panel on the GfxEditor
- Added the language to the page properties
- Added a flag that permit you to exclude the use of the PNG32 support for a certain page
- Added the "Check and fix browser fonts zoom" property that will permit you to use the Absolute positioning type without problems also if the browser zoom is enabled. This function is able to reconstruct every font used in the page and fix them to the right size if needed.
- Fix: the color panel when writing a color manually
- Fix: the Id property field; when blank the program hangs up
- Fix: the table object was generated in a wrong way
- Fix: the "Restore original size" in the SlidePic panel doesn't work in the best way; now the program uses the max width and height from the internal image array
- Fix: bad behavior when pressing DEL on the GfxEditor Propery Panel
- Fix: wrong export of GfxMenu object when internal images are empty
- Fix: the publish project window calculates a wrong upload rate when publishing the project
- Fix: under some circumstances a wrong link was created
- Fix: importing .dhe pages into other .dhe pages sometimes some events were lost.
Dynamic HTML Editor 4.3.28 Screenshot
Dynamic HTML Editor 4.3.28 Keywords
Bookmark Dynamic HTML Editor 4.3.28
Dynamic HTML Editor 4.3.28 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.