Easy Way to Use MySQL++ 2.0
Easy Way to Use MySQL++ 2.0 Ranking & Summary
Easy Way to Use MySQL++ 2.0 description
Easy Way to Use MySQL++ 2.0 is a powerful and easy to use tool which is designed to give you an advanced way to create MySQL Client Programs Using Visual C++
Would you like to know how to create MySQL client applications using Visual C++ with MySQL++ class library?
What is MySQL? The MySQL database server is the worlds most popular open source database. Its MySQL++ C++ class library allows you to easily create clients that accesses the database, either on a local computer, LAN or the Internet.
If you are looking for a full example source code for a complete MFC C++ program that uses the MySQL++ class library to access a MySQL database, then this package is for you.
Major Features: Here's what youll learn from this package.
- How to integrate MFC code with MySQL++ code.
- How to use a ListBox control
- How to enable and disable command buttons
- How to coordinate the interactions between listbox, edit input fields and command buttons
- Input validation for blanks, numerical data and dates
- How to connect to a MySQL server using the MySQL++ class library
- How to create SQL statements to add, edit, delete and search data
- How to use the MySQL++ classes to add, edit, delete and search data
- How to escape problematic characters like apostrophe in text strings.
- How to check for duplicate keys
In version 2.0, the full Example Source Code Package now contains 2 Visual C++ projects, one for Visual C++ 6.0 and the other for Visual C++ 7.1.
- MySQL Server
- MySQL++ for Visual C++ 6.0
- MySQL++ 2.0.7
Easy Way to Use MySQL++ 2.0 Screenshot
Easy Way to Use MySQL++ 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark Easy Way to Use MySQL++ 2.0
Easy Way to Use MySQL++ 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.