EasyPattern Helper 2.9
EasyPattern Helper 2.9 Ranking & Summary
EasyPattern Helper 2.9 description
EasyPattern Helper 2.9 is the perfect tool for designing and testing regular expressions that match what YOU want. EP Helper continuously applies the pattern to your test string as you type - so you see matches immediately, preventing mistakes on production data.
You can use your tested pattern with thousands of tools that support perl-style patterns. Patterns can also be saved and re-loaded. Design patterns using point and click! Just highlight the variable text and the text to capture, and EPHelper does the rest! EasyPatterns are a cool new way to describe text patterns. Theyre English-like, powerful and easy to understand. Parse a phone number with [PhoneNumber] or [optional punctuation, 3 digits, punctuation, 3 digits, punctuation, 4 digits].
- EP Helper fully supports perl-style regular expressions, and grep, egrep and fgrep regex.
- EP Helper also supports EasyPatterns (which can be converted to perl regex)
- Once found, text is easy to extract, convert, rearrange or reformat.
- Easily create regular expressions that match exactly what you want, and test on sample strings, preventing mistakes on live data.
- You can easily control the quantity of text you match, and include literal text like this: [ 1 or more digits, ., 2 digits ]
$[ 2+ digits, ., 2 digits ]
USD [ 3 to 6 digits ].00
You can easily match dates like this:
[ Day <-/ > Month <-/ > Year ]
[ Month <-/ > Day <-/ > Year ]
[ Year <-/ > Month <-/ > Day ]
(Month matches numbers 1-12, and short and long month names)
- EasyPatterns are included in TextPipe Pro - the worlds fastest multi-search and replace tool.
- An EasyPattern Engine component can be embedded in other applications to make perl patterns easier to use.
Enhancements: Now uses EasyPatterns v2.3
EasyPattern Helper 2.9 Screenshot
EasyPattern Helper 2.9 Keywords
Bookmark EasyPattern Helper 2.9
EasyPattern Helper 2.9 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.