EasyStruct 4.5 SE
EasyStruct 4.5 SE Ranking & Summary
EasyStruct 4.5 SE description
EasyStruct 4.5 SE is a database structure documentation and migration tool, which is used for documenting the complete structure of a database and producing output as XML, HTML, Microsoft Word or PDF documents. It helps you to migrate database structure from one database to another. The "execute query" feature allows you to execute SQL statements and view the output.
- General Features:
- Save time by sharing the database structure reports among your team
- Easy to use wizards makes it a snap to connect to database and generate structure reports
- Documents all the objects from a database
- Reports as XML, HTML , PDF and Microsoft Word document
- Migrate database structure between supported databases.
- Execute SQL queries and save output as HTML
- Database features:
- Supports MS Access, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2 7.x, Oracle and MySQL
- Connect to remote databases
- Group, connected databases
- Migrates the database structure from one database to another
- Execute SQL queries and view results
- Reporting features:
- Generate reports as HTML, XML, PDF or Microsoft word documents
- Selection of several Inbuilt CSS templates
- Ability to add your own CSS templates
- Dynamic preview of HTML & XML reports
- W3C compliant HTML
- Document selective database objects
- Print individual pages of reports and save them as XML /HTML/Word document
- Documents database objects like tables, views, stored procedures, triggers, relationships and index
- Technical features:
- Select the database objects you want to document
- Copy names of database objects to clipboard
- View properties of a database like the statistics of database objects, creation dates and more.
- Control the number of database objects in a single page
- Using the "Execute Query" feature, you can view, insert, update, delete data and execute stored procedures using respective SQL statements of your database.
- Apart from viewing structure, execute SQL queries and view the output in grid format or save the output in HTML format.
- Generates reports as XML by default. The XML report is then transformed to other formats
- EasyStruct uses XML, from which XML schema can be created easily. XML schema allows you to define the rules governing the relations between elements and attributes using a standard XML instance syntax, which can be parsed and managed using XML applications.
- Customize the XML namespace and XML namespace URI
- Supports Windows authentication and Database specific authentication
- Easystruct uses OLEDB to connect to database engines like MS Access, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and IBM DB2 7.x. User can give a valid connection string to any other database that is supported by OLEDB. OLEDB provides universal data access, by which wide range of database engines can be connected.
- (ER) Entity Relationship diagram for each database.
- (ER) Entity Relationship diagram included in HTML Report
- Ability to display dependencies of Views, Stored procedures and Triggers
- Ability for each user to view the privileges of every object in the database and for all users
- New Report formats and styles
- Columnar display of report in word document and xml
- Run EasyStruct in silent mode for batch processing
- Ability to generate complete SQL script file for the selected database
- Execute SQL Query
- Generate reports as XML, PDF and Microsoft word documents apart from HTML
- View the database structure and choose objects to be included in the report
- View export tables, foreign keys and indexes from one database engine to another
- Generate Customized reports
- Preview report output for individual objects
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x or above
- Microsoft XML Parser 3.0
- Microsoft Data Access Components 2.6 or above
- Microsoft Windows Scripting
- To generate ER diagram, .NET Framework 2.0 or above is required
- To connect to IBM DB2, the OLEDB Provider for DB2
- To connect to Oracle the OLEDB Provider for Oracle
- To connect to MySQL the ODBC Provider for MySQL
- To list SQL Servers, Microsoft SQLDMO
EasyStruct 4.5 SE Screenshot
EasyStruct 4.5 SE Keywords
Bookmark EasyStruct 4.5 SE
EasyStruct 4.5 SE Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.