ecMathExpr 1.01 Ranking & Summary
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 122.9 Kb
Date added: 2009-03-16
Publisher: Encore Consulting Pty Ltd
ecMathExpr 1.01 description
ecMathExpr 1.01 offers you a powerful ActiveX control for Visual Basic programs, compiling and evaluating math expressions created at runtime, from within your VB projects...
- Compiled, runs faster than simple parser methods
- Define any number of variables and assign values to them.
- Pre-compile user-defined functions to use in other math expressions.
- Compile multiple math expressions that can use the pre-defined variables and user functions.
- Evaluate (fast and repeatedly) any of the compiled expressions.
- Arithmetic operators: ( ) + - / ^ mod
- Boolean operators: not, and, or, xor
- Logical operators: = > >= <=
- Trigonometric functions: sin, cos, tan asin, acos, atan
- Hyperbolic trig functions: sinh, cosh, tanh asinh, acosh, atanh
- Internal functions: int, fix, sgn, sqr, fact, nCr, nPr, min, max, rnd
- Logarithmic and exponential functions: log, exp
- Logical if..then..else functions: iif(condition, if_true, if_false)
Enhancements: New release
Requirements: Win 95/98/Me/2000/XP
ecMathExpr 1.01 Screenshot
ecMathExpr 1.01 Keywords
Bookmark ecMathExpr 1.01
ecMathExpr 1.01 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for ecMathExpr 1.01. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
A powerfull tool to work with math functions. Free Download
Math Challenge is a digital flash card system that can be completely customized to the level of your child. You can set up custom preferences for each child and modify difficulty settings as they impr Free Download
allow programs to evaluate math expressions defined at runtime. Free Download
jscl-meditor is a java symbolic computing library and math editor Free Download
Desktop calculator and multiple expression evaluator Free Download
Tens of math functions are provided. ExpCal is a useful math tool for school teachers, students and engineers. Can be used to calculate math expressions. Tens of math functions are provided. Tens of m Free Download
CxTranslator - The equation parser-calculator for COMPLEX number math expressions Free Download
Desktop calculator and expression evaluator. Evaluate simultaneously multiple expressions. Support for parantheses, user variables, scientific notation, decimal, hexadecimal and binary bases. Trigonometric functions and bitwise operators. Compact and extended modes. Free Download