EDraw Flowchart ActiveX Control 2.3
EDraw Flowchart ActiveX Control 2.3 Ranking & Summary
EDraw Flowchart ActiveX Control 2.3 description
EDraw Flowchart ActiveX Control 2.3 is an excellent choice for you which provides a powerful and vey useful tool. Do you want to learn how to draw? Now you can online! Learn how to draw like an local application with EDraw ActiveX Control, that lets you quickly build basic flowcharts, organizational charts, business charts, hr diagram, work flowchart, programming flowchart and network diagrams. It is a MFC based ActiveX control, compiled with Microsoft VC++ 6.0.
Edraw Max is a versatile graphics software, with features that make it perfect not only for professional-looking flowcharts, org charts, network diagrams and business charts, but also building plans, mind maps, workflows, fashion designs, UML diagrams, electrical engineering diagrams, directional maps, database model diagrams... and that's just the beginning!
With more than 4600 built-in vector symbols, drawing couldn't be easier! Create a wide variety of business charts and presentations based on templates and examples while working in an intuitive and familiar office-style environment.
- Fully vector-based graphic software, which facilitates the rapid creation of flowcharts, organizational charts, network diagrams and more.
- Just drag the build-in shapes from the library pane and drop them on your page. Drawing couldn't be easier!
- Create professional-looking diagrams quickly with themes, effects and quick styles.
- Best maps to what you know and where you're headed easily.
- Gain greater productivity in diagramming with features like automatically aligns and arranges all shapes.
- Includes lots of high-quality shapes, examples and templates.
- Distinct colors, fonts, shapes, styles, pictures, text, and symbols are available for each diagram object.
- Easily visualize complex information with a wide range of diagrams. Make those diagrams even smarter and more useful by linking them to underlying data, which provides a more complete picture of the system or process.
- Works with MS Office well. It can be integrated with Microsoft Office application easily. The UI is MS Office-style like, it's easy to learn and use. If you are familiar with MS Office, you are familiar with Edraw quickly.
- Generics graphic formats support and WYSIWYG printing.
- Self-teaching program with the dynamic help, designed to be easy enough for anyone to use with no training, no manual, and almost no learning curve.
- Design and document based on a wide range of build-in shapes and examples.
- Now the single user license allows one user to install the product on two computers as long as that user is the only user of the software.
- High quality product and the best price.
- Free maintenance update and free technology support.
- Rather a lightweight yet incredibly powerful business graphic software that helps you with all of your drawing and graphing needs - from organizations and flow charts - to database designs, home floor, fashion design.
- Create flowcharts, organizational charts, building plans and network diagrams with minimum time loss! User friendly - good quality of outputs - versatile (multipurpose).
- Great value for the money! If flow diagrams are the only thing you plan to use it for, Visio might be a bit of overkill. If you want to be using it for other things too though it would be better value for money. Visio is too expensive for my taste, and I have found a good flowchart software. I just wanted to write Edraw is great value for its money! It is very easy to use!
- Pentium 500
- 64Mb RAM
EDraw Flowchart ActiveX Control 2.3 Screenshot
EDraw Flowchart ActiveX Control 2.3 Keywords
Bookmark EDraw Flowchart ActiveX Control 2.3
EDraw Flowchart ActiveX Control 2.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.