EiffelStudio 6.4 Build 79451
EiffelStudio 6.4 Build 79451 Ranking & Summary
EiffelStudio 6.4 Build 79451 description
EiffelStudio is a full-featured IDE for the Eiffel programming language. The Eiffel compiler creates C code that is then handed to a standard C compiler. Therefore, all Eiffel programs have a run-time performance comparable to the ones written in C or C .
At the same time, Eiffel is an object-oriented and strongly typed language. EiffelStudio uses a highly efficient compacting garbage collector to free the developer from the burden of memory management.
- Complete compiler for the Eiffel programming language, with both high compile-time speed and high-performance executables
- Smart code editor
- Sophisticated multi-view browsing and viewing facilities
- Interactive debugger
- Graphical modelling tool for UML and BON with full roundtrip
- Refactoring support
- GUI development tool and fully portable GUI library
- EiffelStudio is open-source: EiffelStudio has been released under the well-known Gnu Public License, making sure that the source code will be available in the future and giving you the power to read and modify the system if you need.
- EiffelStudio is supported by a company: Eiffel Software remains the driving force behind EiffelStudio. A horde of full-time employees are working to improve EiffelStudio, react on your questions and provide commercial support if needed.
- EiffelStudio has a power IDE: EiffelStudio features everything that you can expect from a modern IDE, starting with syntax highlighting, organization of your classes, interface extraction of features and classes, hypertext-like browsing, refactoring, and many more.
- EiffelStudio offers incremental compilation
- Changed just a single line in your huge system ? No need to wait for minutes or even hours for a recompilation. Even for a million lines of code, recompilation is a matter of seconds.
- EiffelStudio adds run-time checking: Run-time checks of contracts and assertions are an inherit part of Design by Contract. With EiffelStudio, you get a tool for enabling efficient checks for just parts, or for the full system. Problems get reported where they happen, when they happen.
- EiffelStudio has a powerful interactive debugger: The IDE integrates a full-featured debugger that makes it easy to trace what is really happening during execution.
- EiffelStudio allows you to draw UML and BON diagrams: Sometimes a picture can say more than a 1000 words. EiffelStudio integrates an interactive tool to draw UML and BON diagrams. The tool features full round-trip engineering: Any change in the diagram is directly reflected in the code, and any change in the code is directly reflected in the diagram. So, your diagrams never become outdated.
- For backward compatibility issue there are 2 versions of the libraries.
- By default it will use the backward compatible version.
- To use the new library, you have to use the `-experiment switch.
- It is possible to create code that compiles against both versions as long as some little changes are brought to the code
EiffelStudio 6.4 Build 79451 Screenshot
EiffelStudio 6.4 Build 79451 Keywords
Bookmark EiffelStudio 6.4 Build 79451
EiffelStudio 6.4 Build 79451 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.