Elecard Codec .NET SDK G4
Elecard Codec .NET SDK G4 Ranking & Summary
Elecard Codec .NET SDK G4 description
Elecard Codec .NET SDK G4 is regarded as a useful tool which allows programmers to use Elecard components within the Microsoft DirectShow technology for development of multimedia applications on Microsoft .NET Framework.
Elecard Codec SDK package includes: Codecs, Documentation and Sample Applications. Samples include decoding, encoding and network solutions that demonstrate the use and configuring of different Elecard components that come along with SDK, such as Elecard Codecs MPEG-2, MPEG-4, AVC; Network components: NWRenderer, NWSource-Plus, and other filters. Please note that Codec .NET SDK G4 license includes a 1-month period of standard support program from Elecard and updates for the filters and components within one major version.
- DirectShow filters
- DirectShow filters in the SDK are intended for R&D purposes only and cannot be used for redistribution. The filters in the SDK are in demo mode which means they have the only restriction: logo on video.
- When the R&D phase is finished and the product is ready for commercial redistribution, you should contact Elecard Sales Department to purchase any Elecard Codec Pack you need. Filters in this pack will be activated to the full mode and won't have any logo.
- Base Classes
- Base Classes – a class library that conforms to the Microsoft .NET CLS (Common Language Specification) and simplifies common tasks, appearing during development of multimedia applications, such as: graphs building, filters and pins control etc. Base classes are used in SDK sample applications and are delivered in source form.
- Sample Applications
- The Elecard Codec .NET SDK sample applications are divided into categories according to the components they use (e.g. decoders, encoders, network components). Each Sample is written in Managed C++, C# and VB.NET languages.
- Elecard Codec .NET SDK Reference Manual
- Elecard Components Reference Manuals
- Elecard .NET Base Classes Reference Manuals
- Hardware Requirements
- Minimum hardware requirements:
- SSE-enhanced CPU (Intel Pentium III, Celeron, AMD Athlon, Opteron etc.).
- 128 MB RAM.
- Any VGA card.
- For real-time video encoding
- CPU Dual XEON 2.2 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- Software Requirements
- Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server/7
- Microsoft DirectX Media SDK or Microsoft DirectX 9.0 SDK
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1 or Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0
Elecard Codec .NET SDK G4 Screenshot
Elecard Codec .NET SDK G4 Keywords
Bookmark Elecard Codec .NET SDK G4
Elecard Codec .NET SDK G4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Packet Sniffer SDK for Windows (ActiveX Edition) 2.3.1
- PDF Reflow ( Drake ) SDK 7.1.08.56
- TurboFTP SDK 1.60.704
- Microsoft Component Installer Software Development Kit 2.0
- PDF To Image Converter SDK-COM-Library Component 2.0
- PDF Stamp SDK-COM Component 2.0
- GdTwain Pro SDK 2.6.1
- PDF To Image Converter SDK-COM 1.3