Elecard Codec SDK G4
Elecard Codec SDK G4 Ranking & Summary
Elecard Codec SDK G4 description
Elecard Codec SDK G4 brings users a significant software development kit designed to enable programmers to develop digital video encoding and playback applications using Elecard components within the Microsoft DirectShow technology.
Elecard Codec SDK package includes: Codecs, Documentation and Sample Applications. Samples include decoding, encoding and network solutions that demonstrate the use and configuring of different Elecard components that come along with SDK, such as Elecard Codecs MPEG-2, MPEG-4, AVC; Network components: NWRenderer, NWSource-Plus, and other filters. T
- Elecard AAC Audio Decoder
- Elecard AAC Audio Encode
- Elecard AVC Video Decode
- Elecard AVC Video Encoder CIF
- Elecard AVC Video Encoder SD
- Elecard Color Space Converter 2
- Elecard DVB-ASI DekTec Source
- Elecard File List Source
- Elecard Graph Viewer
- Elecard InfTee Filter
- And more
- Base Classes
- Base Classes – a C++ class library that simplifies common tasks, appearing during development of multimedia applications, such as: DirectShow graphs building, filters and pins control etc. Base classes are used in SDK sample applications and are delivered in source form.
- Sample Applications
- The Elecard Codec SDK samples are simple applications that demonstrate the Elecard components and Base Classes use. The samples are written in C++.
- Elecard Codec SDK Reference Manual
- Elecard Components Reference Manuals
- Elecard Base Classes Reference Manual
- Elecard Module Configuration Programmer Guide
- Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server/7.
- Microsoft DirectX Media SDK/Microsoft DirectXSDK (version 8.1 or later).
Elecard Codec SDK G4 Screenshot
Elecard Codec SDK G4 Keywords
Bookmark Elecard Codec SDK G4
Elecard Codec SDK G4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.