Eltima Virtual Serial Port AX Control 6.1
Eltima Virtual Serial Port AX Control 6.1 Ranking & Summary
Eltima Virtual Serial Port AX Control 6.1 description
Eltima Virtual Serial Port AX Control 6.1 is an easy-to-use and professional solution for professional developers that allows your application to create custom additional virtual serial port in system and fully control it.
You can view parameters information of a virtual serial port, set by other application. From your application you can view and control data sent to virtual serial port by other applications and respond to them by sending your own serial data to virtual COM port, which will be received by all Windows applications like from real port.
Demo version limitations:
- Demo version creates only two virtual serial ports (COM6 and COM7)
- You can receive/send only 10 KBytes of data in Demo version
- If you need to try our VSP AX with other demo limitations (like different port numbers, etc), please, mail us.
- Easily detect applications that open your virtual serial port
- Full baud rate emulation (for Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008)
- Enumerate Virtual Serial Ports (for Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008)
- Emulate connection line break (for Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008)
- Set custom signal lines wiring for DTS, RXT, DSR, CTS, DCD, RING signals (for Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008)
- Full support of Windows Vista
- Examples for Borland/Inprise Delphi, C++ Builder 6.0, Microsoft VC++ 6.0, Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic.Net, Visual Studio C# and Visual C.Net included
- Full software emulation of real serial port
- Virtual serial port can have any name
- Flexible set of control functions
- High speed data exchange from/to virtual serial port
- Virtual serial port could be created and deleted dynamically during runtime
- No reboot required during installation
- Wide selection of supported events
- Virtual Serial Port ActiveX is compatible with MS Visual Basic 5/6, MS VC++ 5/6, Delphi 3... and up to 2006, C++ Builder 3... and up to 2006, MS VC++ .Net 7/8, MS VC# .Net 7/8
- Now you can force using static port settings no matter which settings it was open with (for Windows 2000 and higher)
- Ability to manage port access rights (for Windows 2000 and higher)
- Ability to replace the Device Manager group name "ELTIMA Virtual Serial Ports" with your own company name
- Added: PortOpenAppId property, which returns PID (Process IDentifier) of application whcih currently works with virtual serial port
- Improved: Components overall stability and speed
- Improved: multi-processors support
- Improved: Baudrate emulation is enhanced greatly
Requirements: Any Windows platform higher than Windows 95
Eltima Virtual Serial Port AX Control 6.1 Screenshot
Eltima Virtual Serial Port AX Control 6.1 Keywords
Bookmark Eltima Virtual Serial Port AX Control 6.1
Eltima Virtual Serial Port AX Control 6.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.