ELVideoCapure ActiveX DLL 1.8
ELVideoCapure ActiveX DLL 1.8 Ranking & Summary
ELVideoCapure ActiveX DLL 1.8 description
ELVideoCapure ActiveX DLL 1.8 is created to capture frames from any video source devices like webcams or tuners installed in the system, to save the current frame as an image file, to copy the current frame into the clipboard, to perform advanced actions when motion is detected, to render date and time on frames in real-time mode, to apply some adjustments to enhance the image, organize online video-broadcast over Internat or Intranet.
The following video formats are supported:
- AVI (Audio-Video interleaved)
- WMV (Windows Media format)
The following image formats are supported:
- BMP (native windows Bitmap file format)
- JPEG (Joint Photographic Expert Group file format)
- GIF (Graphics Interchange Format)
- PNG (Portable Network Graphics file format)
- TIFF (Tagged-Image File Format)
- With ELVideoCapture you get free examples for VB.NET, C#.NET, VB 6.0, VC++, which demonstrate how to use features of ELVideoCapture library.
- You can insert ELVideoCapture ActiveX in your program, written on language, which supports ActiveX controls, such as VB, VBA, VB.NET, C#.NET, VC++, C++ Builder, Delphi and others.
The ELVideoCapture was tested with:
- MS VB.NET
- MS C#.NET
- MS VB 6.0 (SP5)
- MS VC++ 6.0 (SP5)
- MS VC++ 7.1
- Borland C++ Builder 6.0 - Borland Delphi 6.0
- Saves video movies
- Saves the current frame as an image file
- Organize online video-broadcast over Internat or Intranet
- Motion detection
- Object detection
Enhancements: Detecting connected clients
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/2003
- Supported development environment
ELVideoCapure ActiveX DLL 1.8 Screenshot
ELVideoCapure ActiveX DLL 1.8 Keywords
Bookmark ELVideoCapure ActiveX DLL 1.8
ELVideoCapure ActiveX DLL 1.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.