EMCO MSI Package Builder Starter Edition 220.127.116.1111
EMCO MSI Package Builder Starter Edition 18.104.22.16811 Ranking & Summary
EMCO MSI Package Builder Starter Edition 22.214.171.12411 description
EMCO MSI Package Builder Starter Edition 126.96.36.19911 is developed to provide you with an interesting yet efficient editor designed for an effortless creation of MSI packages. It helps you create MSI packages automatically by using the changes tracking technology, or manually by using the visual editor. The application can be used to repackage legacy installations and convert EXE to MSI files in order to customize installers and prepare them for a silent remote deployment. Thus created packages can be deployed through Group Policy or EMCO Remote Installer.
EMCO MSI Package Builder is an installation authoring tool designed to help administrators to create, maintain and distribute Windows Installer packages. It can be used to create MSI packages easily, to modify existing installations and to repackage setups from the EXE to MSI format.
- Distribute and Deploy Software and Updates Remotely
- People all live in the world where everything is changing fast; especially it applies to software applications. Every organization has tens or even hundreds applications that should be installed, re-installed or updated often. Number of used applications and required updates continuously grows together with the efforts required for software maintenance and the budget for this task. EMCO MSI Package Builder was a specially designed to save your efforts and costs each time when you install or update applications. It allows you to make these actions remotely by preparing new or converting existing installations to MSI packages, ready for silent remote deployment through Group Policy or EMCO Remote Installer. Thus you can make mass remote deployment instead installing software manually each time.
- Convert Existing Installations into MSI Packages for Remote Deployment
- Remote installation tools, such as Group Policy or EMCO Remote Installer, have a specific requirements for installations that can be deployed remotely. Such installations should work in the silent mode, i.e. without any interaction with user. Most installations aren't able to work in the silent mode, but EMCO MSI Package Builder can repackage them to produce a silent MSIs, ready for remote deployment. Repackaging procedure can be applied for various installations - EXE, MSI, BAT, etc. and doesn't require any specific actions - you just need to activate monitoring mechanism that will track all installation actions and follow installation procedure using installation wizard. When installation will be completed, you need to stop monitoring mechanism and can generate MSI.
- Use Most Advanced Technology for Installations Repackaging
- EMCO MSI Package Builder is known as the most advanced installation repacking tool on the market, because of applying an innovative 'Live Monitoring' technology. Unlike snapshots comparing technology, used in other repackaging tools, 'Live Monitoring' technology doesn't create any snapshots, but, instead, integrates with operating system to track changes on fly. As the result, you always have monitoring results immediately after stopping of monitoring and you don't need to store large snapshots and wait a long time for their comparison. And, what is the most important; for MSI generation you always use only changes performed by monitored installation, but not changes performed by other processes working in background. With the snapshots comparing technology, it's impossible to get changes only for particular repackaged installation and filter out the rest of changes.
- Customize Existing Installations
- When you make installation repackaging using EMCO MSI Package Builder, you have an access to the content of produced MSI package and can change it, if required. It is very helpful when you need to customize or extend the original installation. For example, you can change installation folder, add a shortcut to the desktop, add additional files or, even, modify files and other resources that are a part of the original installation.
- Transform Any Activity into MSI Package
- EMCO MSI Package Builder offers a brand new, visual way for installations building. Using it, even non-IT people can create MSI packages. Instead of creation installation model with set of installation resources and actions manually, you can rely on 'Live Monitoring' that will create it automatically for you. All what you need to do - just to activate monitoring and perform required actions in Windows Explorer, Regedit and other tools. All your actions will be automatically tracked and transformed to installation model used to generate MSI that will do same actions in scope of installation.
- Build Your First MSI in Less Than 10 Minutes
- Traditionally, installation tools are associated with toys for IT geeks, who like to write a complicated installation scripts. But EMCO MSI Package Builder is able to change such opinion. Really, EMCO MSI Package Builder displays installation model on the screen in a clear visual form and allows changing it through an intuitive visual editor. You don't need to write any scripts to get installation to work. This concept was successfully proven on practice, because less than 10 minutes is required for the first touch with the interface to start creating MSI packages.
- Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- 512MB of RAM
- 250MB of free disk space
- Recommended Hardware Requirements
- 2 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- 1GB of RAM
- 500MB of free disk space
- Supported Platforms
- Windows 2000 (with SP4 or later), Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows 2003, Windows 2003 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 2008, Windows 2008 x64, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
- Administrative rights on the local computer
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (3.5 SP1 recommended)
EMCO MSI Package Builder Starter Edition 188.8.131.5211 Screenshot
EMCO MSI Package Builder Starter Edition 184.108.40.20611 Keywords
Bookmark EMCO MSI Package Builder Starter Edition 220.127.116.1111
EMCO MSI Package Builder Starter Edition 18.104.22.16811 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- E-Community Module Edition - People 2.1
- E-Community Module Edition - School and Education 2.1
- Parabens Business Card Builder 2000.1
- E-Community Module Edition - Money and Investing 2.1
- Catalyst Catalog Builder 5.3
- E-Community Module Edition - Internet 2.1
- Oriador Staff Rota 1.1
- EMS SQL Manager 2005 for SQL Server 2.5