Emergence BASIC 1.71
Emergence BASIC 1.71 Ranking & Summary
Emergence BASIC 1.71 description
Emergence BASIC 1.71 is such a useful tool which is designed to provide help with developing environment for Windows. Users will get much convenience.
Emergence BASIC is a full featured compiler and development environment for Windows. Creates small, fast, native executables and DLLs. The environment is modular with new commands available separately using add-on command libraries.
An advanced 2D game and graphics command set, 3D engine, and database command set is included. The robust IDE sports a source level debugger, integrated GUI designer, and resource editor.
- Main Features:
- Fast 32 bit assembler, linker, and compiler.
- Uses standard COFF and LIB format files.
- Easily upgradeable and expandable.
- Integrated Scintilla based editor and debugger.
- Multi module programming through projects.
- Supports Windows 98,ME,NT,2000,XP and Vista.
- Executables created are royalty free.
- Able to create and use static libraries.
- Generates native machine code, no runtimes!
- Language Features:
- BASIC like syntax.
- Rich command set, over 500 built in commands and functions.
- Extensive mathematic operators and functions.
- Built in linked-list handling.
- Easy window, dialog and control creation.
- Inline assembler for optimizing code.
- Text console support.
- Advanced and easy pointer operators.
- 'C' style pointer operations.
- Built in midi music and sound commands.
- Case insensitive keywords.
- Graphics primitive operations for quick and simple drawing operations.
- Text and graphics printer output support.
- Web enabled application development with the integrated HTML browser control.
- Simple common control commands and functions.
- Quickly interfaces with the Windows API, C runtime libraries, and static code libraries.
- Optional and default parameters for functions.
- Supports indirect function calls.
- ANSI compliant UDT and UNION types (structure).
- STDCALL and CDECL function calling conventions supported.
- OOP support.
- Built in ODBC database support.
- Built in 2D gaming commands.
- DirectX 9.0 3D gaming engine included.
- Built in Unicode support.
- Built in COM support.
- Built in Drag and Drop commands
- IBasic™ Professional Compatible
- Missed compiler error corrected.
- Numerous control pak bugs fixed.
- Documentation for control pak updated.
- Installer now adds icon for the PDF manual in the start group.
Requirements: Any 32 bit Windows system
Emergence BASIC 1.71 Screenshot
Emergence BASIC 1.71 Keywords
Bookmark Emergence BASIC 1.71
Emergence BASIC 1.71 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.