ExamXML 4.51 Ranking & Summary
ExamXML 4.51 description
ExamXML 4.51 is designed to use a visual XML differencing tool for Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003. It was specially developed for comparing and merging XML files in an intelligent manner.
It provides best-in-class features that distinguish ExamXML from other XML comparison tools. Ideal for users who want identify changes between XML files.
Unique to ExamXML is its ability to ignore specified elements that match users defined condition. In addition to the usual textual comparison ExamXML can compare numbers in numeric format and dates in date time formats.
In addition, ExamXML displays the XML document in a tree view, highlighting differences down to the level of elements, words or attributes, so that you can view exactly which attributes and elements have been added, modified or deleted. Learn how differencing with ExamXML simplifies the process of comparing and merging XML files.
- Compares XML files and more...
- Displays XML document in the Tree View
- Easy navigation through the differences
- Highlights differences within XML elements
- Smart comparison using Key elements
- Extensive comparison options
- Saves the differences and similarities
- Merges XML files
- Transfers data from SQL server
- Import/Export from / to Excel (CSV)
- Validates XML against DTD/XML Schema
- Normalization of dates and numbers
- Advanced ignoring XML elements
- Drag and drop support
- Fully customizable
Enhancements: Full Unicode support
Requirements: RAM 128M
ExamXML 4.51 Screenshot
ExamXML 4.51 Keywords
Bookmark ExamXML 4.51
ExamXML 4.51 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.