Excelsior JET 6.5
Excelsior JET 6.5 Ranking & Summary
Excelsior JET 6.5 description
Excelsior JET 6.5 is designed to convert your application's classes and jars into highly optimized Intel x86 code and creates a native executable for Microsoft Windows or Linux platform.
It is a complete solution for acceleration, protection, and deployment of your Java applications, certified Java Compatible on a number of Windows and Linux platforms.
- Support to speed up your Java applications without any source code changes or hardware upgrades
- Support to protect your Java code from decompilers without compromising performance
- Support to build compact, professional installers for your Java applications without dependency on the JRE
- Protected environment for Eclipse RCP
- The most secure way to deploy Eclipse RCP applications
- Java Runtime Slim-Down
- A new Java deployment model to reduce download size
- Add new features
- Protected environment for running Eclipse RCP apps
- Excelsior Installer tweaks
- Add improvements
- Overall scalability improvements
- Improved application performance
- Faster JIT compilation
- CPU:Intel Pentium III or compatible at 800 MHz or higher
- RAM:384 MB minimum, 512 MB or more recommended
- Disk Space:420 MB minimum
- Display: The JET Control Panel and JetPackII graphical tools require display resolution of 1024x768x256c minimum (HiColor recommended). If such resolution is not available, the product may still be used in the command-line mode.
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, Server 2003, or 2000
Excelsior JET 6.5 Screenshot
Excelsior JET 6.5 Keywords
Bookmark Excelsior JET 6.5
Excelsior JET 6.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.