eXOrgChart 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
eXOrgChart 184.108.40.206 description
eXOrgChart 220.127.116.11 offers users a useful and convenient to use program which permits the totally automatic generation of organigrams. An organigram generally provides a clear picture of the hierarchical position of the various actors. The ExOrgChart control shows a hierarchical display of nodes, each one having an HTML caption, pictures and icons aligned to any side of the node. The ExOrgChart component lets the user changes its visual appearance using skins, each one providing an additional visual experience that enhances viewing pleasure.
- Compatible with the Data Execution Prevention (DEP)
- Skinnable Interface support ( ability to apply a skin to any background part )
- Ability to save/load the control's data to/from XML documents
- Ability to arrange the child nodes horizontally, vertically or as a tree.
- Ability to show the links between nodes round or rectangular.
- Ability to specify any HTML captions (including pictures, icons, anchors, ... ) on any link
- Top to Bottom (TTB), Left to Right (LTR) layouts support.
- Ability to specify multiple parents or root nodes.
- Ability to expand or collapse the nodes.
- Ability to load icons or pictures from BASE64 encoded strings.
- Ability to copy the control's content to the clipboard
- Support for assistant nodes
- Ability to zoom the chart
- Print and Print Preview Support
- WYSWYG Template/Layout Editor support
- Multiple lines HTML ToolTip support
- Background picture support
- Mouse wheel support
- Ability to explore only a branch of the organigram
- Ability to display single or multiple layers of the organigram
- Ability to scroll the organigram using the mouse or keyboard
- Any node supports built-in HTML format
- Ability to insert hyperlinks anywhere in the node's caption.
- The node supports multiple lines with different alignments
- Ability to assign icons, pictures to the node aligned to any side of it
- Ability to show the direction of the link between nodes
- Ability to show smoothly the lines and curves in the control, using antialiasing rendering
- BMP, EMF, EXIF, GIF, ICON, JPEG, PNG, TIFF or WMF format for pictures in nodes
- AutoSize feature or fixed width, fixed height for any node supported
- Ability to customize the distance between sibling or child nodes.
- ANSI and UNICODE versions available
- and more
- NEW: Ability to specify any COLOR for the control's frame/border/appearance if using EBN objects.
- Added: The Appearance property may specify any color to apply the EBN object to define the control's border. In other words, you can define the color and the visual aspect of the control's border/appearance.
- Added: The Background(exToolTipAppearance) property may specify any color to apply to tooltip's EBN so the control's tooltip can be shown using different colors.
- Fixed: The mouse or key events could be fired while user scrolls the control's content.
- VB, VB.NET, VBA, C++, X++, C#, VFP, Access, HTML, Delphi, Smalltalk, uniPaas (eDeveloper), Clarion, Dynamics AX 2009, xBasic, Visual Objects, PowerBuilder
eXOrgChart 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
eXOrgChart 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark eXOrgChart 126.96.36.199
eXOrgChart 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.