EZNamespaceExtensions.Net 2009 Build 592201
EZNamespaceExtensions.Net 2009 Build 592201 Ranking & Summary
EZNamespaceExtensions.Net 2009 Build 592201 description
EZNamespaceExtensions.Net 2009 Build 592201 promises to support users an outstanding and flexible development of Windows Explorer namespace extensions in .Net which is notorious for its difficulty, subtleties and for the sheer amount of work and time that is required.
With EZNamespaceExtensions.Net's simple and well-designed API, you can concentrate on writing the functionality of your namespace extension and not worry about the hundred things that are necessary to integrate the namespace extension seamlessly into Windows Explorer and File Open/Save Dialogs.
- Symbol Renaming:
- Crypto Obfuscator renames all your class, field, method, properties, methods, parameter and generic parameter names to totally different strings. It is impossible to determine the original names from the new names. This makes it impossible for someone to try to determine the purpose or functionality of the renamed entity from its name.
- Advanced Overload Renaming:
- Crypto Obfuscator can also rename fields or methods with different signatures to the same name. For example two fields having types int and boolean will be given the same name. Similarly two methods will different parameters will be given the same name. In the case of methods, the method return type is also used in the signature even though high-level languages such as C# and VB.Net do not support overloading by return type. The .Net runtime is able to differentiate between the fields/methods without any problem since the signatures are different. Needless to say, this scheme makes it even harder to reverse-engineer your code.
- Advanced Tamper Detection:
- Crypto Obfuscator can perform strong name verification of the assembly itself even if strong-name verification has been turned OFF on the machine on which the assembly is running or if the assembly has been registered in the verification 'skip-list' - this is typically done by hackers or crackers. Furthermore, the strong name verification is done using the original key used to sign the assembly when it was processed by Crypto Obfuscator. Thus, strong name verification fails even if the key is removed or replaced - again something typically done by hackers or crackers.
- Advanced Anti-Debug + Anti-Tracer Protection:
- Crypto Obfuscator's performs more than 10 advanced heuristic tests to detect if your software is running under a debugger or tracer. If detected, an exception is throw and your software will terminate. Both managed as well as native/unmanaged debuggers (including advanced debuggers such as OllyDbg) are detected. This provides a strong defense against crackers and hackers trying to debug or trace your software for various malicious purposes.
- String Encryption:
- Literal strings often contain sensitive information such as login information, passwords, SQL queries, algorithm parameters. They also facilitate reverse-engineering of your .Net code. Crypto Obfuscator solves all these issues by encrypting all literal strings in your .Net code.
- Control Flow Obfuscation:
- Many advanced decompilers can reconstruct the code in your methods including the exact structure of your loops, if-else statements, method calls, try-catch blocks, etc. This makes it very easy to revere-engineer your code. Crypto Obfuscator changes the structure of your code into spaghetti code while maintaining 100% the logic and output of the code. The result is that decompilers are unable to reconstruct the code structure and most of the times they crash while trying to do so.
- ILDASM Protection:
- ILDASM (Microsoft IL Dissassembler) is a free tool to disassembly any .Net assembly into MSIL (Microsoft Intermediate Language). Crypto Obfuscator can modify the assembly in such a way that ILDASM refuses to disassemble the assembly.
- Anti-Reflection Protection:
- Many decompilers, dissassemblers and memory dumpers use Reflection to extract information about a .Net assembly. Crypto Obfuscator can modify the assembly in such a way that such tools will fail when trying to work on your assembly.
- Anti-Decompiler Protection:
- Advanced decompilers such as the freely available .Net Reflector are your enemy in the battle against the hackers, crackers and competitors. Crypto Obfuscator can modify your assembly in such a way that such tools fail to work on your assembly - many times they are not even able to open your assembly, let alone examine it.
- Resource Encryption & Compression:
- Many tools exist which can extract resources from your assembly. Such resources can often contain valuable, sensitive or copyrighted information such as images, UI (WPF BAML files), textual content, etc. Crypto Obfuscator can encrypt all such resources so that it is impossible to extract them from the assembly.
- Assembly Embedding, Encryption & Compression:
- Crypto Obfuscator can encrypt all dependant assemblies and any additional assemblies you want in to asingle assembly. This makes it impossible for someone to get their hands on individual assemblies. You can use this feature to package all important and sensitive code/data into another assembly.
- Crypto Obfuscator can embed watermark strings into your deployed assemblies. This can be used to track each assembly instance - this is commonly used for licensing by embedding user name and license codes as watermarks to deter license violations. The watermarks embedded in the assembly can be used in literal strings and constants to be used in your UI, message boxes, etc.
- Metadata Reduction:
- Crypto Obfuscator can remove unnecessary or redundant information such as parameter names, property/event placeholders, etc from your .Net assembly . During symbol-renaming, Crypto Obfuscator will often assign extremely short (often single-character names) to your classes, fields, methods, etc. All these features can reduce the size of your .Net assembly considerably.
- Duplicate String Elimination:
- Crypto Obfuscator can eliminate duplicate uses of the same string literal and replace them with one instance of the string. This reduces the size of your assemblies.
- Runtime Performance Optimizations:
- Crypto Obfuscator can do certain changes to your assemblies which result in runtime performance improvements.
- Additional Features:
- Incremental Obfuscation
- Automatic Re-signing of assemblies using normal snk files as well as password protected pfx files.
- Exclude/Include classes, fields, methods, properties from obfuscation using Obfuscation Rules
- Exclude/Include classes, fields, methods, properties from obfuscation using inline Code Obfuscation Attributes
- Debugging Support & Stack Trace De-Obfuscation
- Visual Studio & MSBuild integration.
- Command Line Support - Integrate in your build process.
- Supports 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) versions of:
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2008, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows NT
EZNamespaceExtensions.Net 2009 Build 592201 Screenshot
EZNamespaceExtensions.Net 2009 Build 592201 Keywords
Bookmark EZNamespaceExtensions.Net 2009 Build 592201
EZNamespaceExtensions.Net 2009 Build 592201 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.