FileCarver 1.5.3 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 1.07 MB
Date added: 2008-12-26
FileCarver 1.5.3 description
FileCarver 1.5.3 offers a powerful development tool which can be used to edit tructured binary files.
- The program increases productivity by allowing the developer to write simple XML file format definitions to quickly prototype and implement GUI editors for binary files.
- Each XML file format definition describes the structure of a particular file format, which FileCarver then uses to automatically build a rich, graphical user interface for opening, viewing, editing, saving, and creating new files in that format. Editing binary files has never been this easy.
- Whether youre adding binary file support into your new or existing application, and dont want to waste your time building a custom editor or viewer for its data files, or if you are required to deal with legacy file formats, FileCarver has you covered.
- FileCarver is a superior solution compared to the traditional ways of editing binary files, such as creating custom programs, or using a hex editor. While custom programs allow you to create rich user interfaces to edit binary files, just as FileCarver does, they require many man-hours of development time - efforts that could be better spent elsewhere. With FileCarver, the time to implement a fully fledged editor for a binary format is reduced significantly, as the developer only needs to write an XML file format definition.
- If, on the other hand, you use a hex editor to edit your binary files, you have zero development time overhead. However, using a hex editor is extremely tedious to edit anything but the simplest file formats.
- With a hex editor, you must manually calculate the exact offset of the data you want to edit, as well as the format of the data you are changing. While this may be adequate for very light-use of editing binary files, it does not compare to FileCarvers ability to provide you with a complete, rich user interface - indistinguishable from a custom made program - to edit the binary file.
Improvements of this version:
- Improved hex editor
- better performance
- "open recent" menu
- user interface refinements, etc.
System Requirements: Java 1.5+
FileCarver 1.5.3 Screenshot
FileCarver 1.5.3 Keywords
Bookmark FileCarver 1.5.3
FileCarver 1.5.3 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for FileCarver 1.5.3. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
can compare two folders of files in binary (recursive) to see if they are identical Free Download
A powerful newsreader which lets you easily download all kinds of binary files from the newsgroups on the USENET. Supports yENC (multi-parts with auto-combining), XPAT-search, NZB-files, SSL-connections, RAR-files, posting and much more. Free Download
Browse and analyze binary files in MS Windows. Free Download
Command-line tool for fast binary files comparison Free Download
BinViewer is a Windows application that allows viewing binary files. It has hexadecimal and text windows to display binary file content; provides fast navigation, binary and text Free Download
Aiglon Binary Coder, as its name says, allows you to encrypt your binary files. Free Download
allows viewing/editing of binary files Free Download
LvG-Encrypt will batch encrypt binary files with the XOR alghoritm. Free Download