FlashEngine 4.15 Ranking & Summary
FlashEngine 4.15 description
FlashEngine 4.15 is regarded as a convenient and useful set of components for Delphi, C++ Builder and Lazarus which add extra features to Adobe Flash (ActiveX or Netscape plugin)- such as loading from any sources, grab real 32-RGBA frames, real transparency playing.
- Support both Flash ActveX and Flash Netscape Plugin (used in FireFox, Opera and Safary)
- Real streaming, load flash and video files from any sources with out temporary files
- FLV video playback player with skinnable GUI, which allow play video from external files, URL, exe-resource or directly from a TStream
- Store flash, video and XML files in DFM-file without external files
- Full support asynchronous streaming mode
- Real player transparency, with anti-aliasing
- Invisible, Windowed, Windowless Flash control and layered window support
- Grab flash frame to 32-bit buffer with alpha channel
- Full support of Flash External API
- Cross-platform solution available on Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS X
- Added: New method CallMouseDown, CallMouseMove, CallMouseUp, CallMouseWheel, CallKeyDown, CallKeyPress, CallKeyUp to TfeFlashPlayerComp
- Fixed: Few minor bugs
- Delphi 5-2010 and C++ Builder 5-2010
FlashEngine 4.15 Screenshot
FlashEngine 4.15 Keywords
Bookmark FlashEngine 4.15
FlashEngine 4.15 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.