FlyGrid.Net 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
FlyGrid.Net 126.96.36.199 description
FlyGrid.Net 188.8.131.52 is a fast, lightweight and highly customizable .Net DataGrid/Tree control which completely manages the data, offering outstanding performance and flexibility to display and manage tabular, nested and hierarchical data.
FlyGrid.Net works in bound and unbound modes, connecting with several types of data sources with provisions for non DB-bound data and IList implementors. Developers can create, edit, delete, expand and collapse master/detail views at design time, and detail grids function independently or can automatically synchronize with one another. FlyGrid.Net fully supports XP themes. The hierarchical view is so flexible that the grid can be used as a faster and more convenient replacement of TreeView and ListView (details mode) control.
FlyGrid.Net Column component has four types of editor styles - simple, dropdown, dialog and spin, and allows images in column headers and sorting which can fit to header caption or contents of column. Developers can use a wide range of additional column types or create their own column types using one of the basic types of columns, implementing custom dropdowns (any Windows.Forms control), or custom drawing and keyboard/mouse handling for processing of custom data.
- 100% C#, Windows.Forms, CLSCompliant Control: FlyGrid.Net is a WinForms control written in a 100% C# and is CLS compliant.
- Speed, Flexibility, and Performance
- Small size - about 400Kb
- Compatible with .Net 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 versions.
- Wide range of C# and VB.Net and Delphi.Net samples available.
- Works in unbound, bound and virtual modes and mixes of these modes.
- Fast adding and clearing of nodes
- Connecting to data sources or adding nodes directly to rows
- 100,000 nodes added per 0.2 sec
- Development Environments and Languages support
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2003
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
- Borland Developer Studio
- Includes C#, VB.Net and Delphi.Net samples collections.
- Section 508 Compliance Fully Supported
- You can use the FlyGrid.Net to build applications that conform to Section 508 requirements. This allows you design applications that bring new opportunities to people with disabilities.
- Design Time/Serialization
- Full design-time support.
- Full CodeDom serialization support.
- Flexible runtime/design-time Nodes editor for NodeCollection (TreeCollection.Items, FlyGrid.Rows.Items)
- Flexible format designer for NumberColumn and DateTime columns.
- Works in bound,unbound, virtual and mixed modes
- Connects to several types of data sources - TreeCollection provides work with non DB-bound data, and IList and IListSource implementors.
- Allows IBindingList, ITypedList, ICustomTypeDescriptor as data source.
- Nested data open automatically in the nested grids.
- Generates PrintDocument
- Flexible printing options, header, footer, pages numbering.
- FitToPage, FitToPageWidth modes available
- Printing in single line of code
- Split Views and Fixed Columns
- Provides splitting into several horizontal and vertical views, supports removal and addition of split views at runtime.
- Supports fixed columns on the left and right sides of control.
- Cell block Selection
- Extended selection: Shift/Ctrl allowed
- Selection - cell blocks/rows/columns.
- Several formats can be gragged.
- UI support
- Wide range of column types.
- Editable column headers.
- Column Summaries types - Count, Max, Min, Average, Sum.
- Column Filters can be customized at runtime.
- Various column sizing modes - Exact, ToCaption, ToText, SmartFit, Sping
- Maximally customizable - you can develop your own column or extend functionality of existing column.
- EditMask support.
- Special column types - HierarchyColumn and TreeViewColumn to display outline/checkboxes associated with nodes.
- Resizable columns.
- Movable with UI support.
- Support SortOrder, show sort order markers.
- Automatic change of sorting order by clicking on the column header
- Support images in headers.
- Caption alignment, Text alignment
- Support pixel scrolling on horz.scroll
- Four built-in style editors: simple, dropdown, dialog, spin
- Custom dropdowns - any control can be a dropdown.
- Custom drawing of column elements.
- AutoDetectDataTypeColumn - dynamically autodetects data type, editor style, and uses standard value editors like PropertyGrid. The best solution for organizing vertical grids.
- Context menu for each column, that can be prepared in the on before pop-up.
- Nested grids: each row of FlyGrid can contain several levels of nested grids.
- Sorting by several columns.
- Group/Ungroup by several columns.
- Display linear and hierachical data.
- Display data as vertical grids (see the Demo).
- Expand/collapse nodes.
- Support checkbox and radi
- button nodes.
- Nodes can be hidden
- Row header display
- Row indicator display
- Implementing some special interfaces allows additional functionality (IStyledNode, INodeWithImage, ISeparatorNode ...)
- Look and feel
- Full support of XP Themes: OfficeXP emulation, XP - full support
- Six styles of appearance NoBorders (UltraFlat), Flat, Lite, Standard, OfficeXP, XP (supports themes, if app is not themed - emulates), Vista (provides look&feel of MSOffice2007 and MS Vista OS applications)
- Hot tracking.
- Fully customizable: via Stylist you can control drawing of any FlyGrid.Net element
- ToolTips support.
- In cells.
- In column headers
- Full RightToLeft support
- Unlimited string length in cells supported
- Localizeable properties.
- Built-in Editors. Four built-in style editors: simple, dropdown, dialog, spin. Custom dropdowns - any control can be a dropdown.
Requirements:.Net Framework 1.0 or later
FlyGrid.Net 184.108.40.206 Screenshot
FlyGrid.Net 220.127.116.11 Keywords
Bookmark FlyGrid.Net 18.104.22.168
FlyGrid.Net 22.214.171.124 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.