FTP Client Engine for C/C++ 3.1
FTP Client Engine for C/C++ 3.1 Ranking & Summary
FTP Client Engine for C/C++ 3.1 description
FTP Client Engine for C/C++ 3.1 is developed to be an interesting as well as helpful library of functions providing direct and simple control of the FTP protocol and can be used for both anonymous and private FTP sessions. A simple interface allows connecting to a FTP server, navigating its directory structure, listing files, sending files, deleting files, and receiving files from an application.
The FCE4C library contains both WIN32 and WIN64 Dynamic Link Libraries (DLLs) and can be used with any Windows application capable of calling the Windows API including Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows NT and Windows 95.
The FTP Client Engine for C/C++ supports any version of Microsoft Visual C++, Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET Framework, or most C/C++ compilers.
- FCE4C is a standard Windows DLL that does not depend on other "support" libraries.
- Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
- Works with all versions of Microsoft Visual C++ (V4.0 through Visual Studio 2010) and most C/C++ compilers
- Connect to any (anonymous or private) remote FTP server.
- Get list of files (names or long format) on server.
- Navigate server directories.
- Specify ASCII or BINARY transfer mode.
- Download files (with wildcard support).
- Upload files (with wildcard support).
- Delete files.
- Rename files.
- Append files.
- Real-time upload/download data transfer rate.
- Real-time number bytes received/sent for async transfers
- Create, delete and rename directories.
- Create and remove server directories.
- Support for PROXY servers.
- Supports passive mode (necessary for firewalls).
- Supports active and passive mode (use with firewalls) file transfers.
- Supports multiple concurrent FTP sessions.
- Resume (restart) file uploads and downloads from any offset.
- Change files names while being uploaded or downloaded.
- Can parse long directory listings.
- Resume file transfers from any offset.
- Supports file appending.
- Can specify the FTP or data port.
- Can set minimum and maximum response waits.
- Specify the allowable data port range.
- All operations can be aborted.
- Supports S/KEY password encryption.
- Use on Internet or your own intranet (LAN).
- Several working example programs with source are provided.
- Available with C source code to the FCE DLLs.
- Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7.
- Both Win32 and Win64 versions are provided.
- Can be used with any program (in any language) capable of calling Windows API functions such as Visual Basic, VB.NET, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, Xbase++, dBASE, COBOL, Access and Excel.
- Is native Windows code but can also be called from managed code.
- Will run on machines with or without .NET installed.
- Free technical support for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- Can be purchased with or without C source code to the FCE DLLs
- Free updates for one year (Updates to source code are separate).
- Evaluation versions are fully functional. No unlock code is required.
- Complete documentation (Programmers, Users, and Reference Manuals).
FTP Client Engine for C/C++ 3.1 Screenshot
FTP Client Engine for C/C++ 3.1 Keywords
Bookmark FTP Client Engine for C/C++ 3.1
FTP Client Engine for C/C++ 3.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.