FusionCharts Free v2.1
FusionCharts Free v2.1 Ranking & Summary
FusionCharts Free v2.1 description
FusionCharts Free v2.1 can provide you an solution in case you want to create free flash charts in your web applications. It supports a variety of chart types including bar, column, line, area, pie, doughnut (donut), combination, funnel, Gantt etc.
FusionCharts Free includes ASP and PHP API to help you easily create charts and graphs in PHP and ASP. Additionally, ASP.NET wrappers are also present for easy inclusion of charts in ASP.NET projects. As such, PHP Charting, ASP Charting and ASP.NET charting becomes a breeze for you. At the same time, FusionCharts Free can also plot charts in JSP, ColdFusion, Ruby on Rails or simple HTML pages.
FusionCharts Free is often termed as the best free flash charting tool by its 50,000+ user base. And, it is one of those rare free flash charting component that does NOT link back to our website or shows imprints on the chart. Download now to create free charts and graphs for PHP, ASP.NET, ASP and your other web applications.
- Render data-driven & animated charts for your web applications and presentations.
- Can be used with PHP, ASP, JSP, ASP.NET, ColdFusion, Ruby on Rails, simple HTML pages or even PowerPoint Presentations to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts.
Advantages of using FusionCharts:
- Animated Charts add a "wow" factor to your applications & presentations: It is rightly said that "A picture is worth a thousand words". With FusionCharts, you can take it a step further by animating it. By giving an exciting face to your boring data tables, you'll easily be able to sweep your audience off their feet.
- Interactive options that image based charting solutions cannot offer: Since FusionCharts is based on Adobe Flash Platform, it offers a lot of interactive options that traditional image based charting solutions cannot offer. Few examples are scroll charts (in v3), self-updating charts (in FusionWidgets), drag-able charts, visual data selection and manipulations features (in PowerCharts), AJAX compatibility etc.
- No installation hassles: To use FusionCharts, you do not have to install anything on your server. All you need to do is copy paste the SWF files (the core files of FusionCharts) to your server, just like you would do to any image files - and you're ready to go! So, even on those servers which do not allow installation of ActiveX or any other form of components, FusionCharts can run without any hassles.
- Easy to use: FusionCharts makes the chart creation process a painless experience for you. Since it uses XML as its data interface, all you need to do is convert your data into XML using a programming language.
- Runs on a variety of platforms: Irrespective of what server side scripting language you're using, FusionCharts can be used to create charts in that. Since FusionCharts uses XML as the data interface, you can run it on any server and against any scripting language. Also, to view the charts, your users just need to have Adobe Flash Player 6 (or above), which is one of the most used browser plugins on the planet.
- A plethora of chart types: FusionCharts offers you a plethora of chart types. From the basic bar, column, line, pie etc. to the advanced combination and scroll charts (in FusionCharts v3), you can build all the charts with the same ease of use.
It's Free. Period.
- Reduces load on your servers:
- In traditional image based charting systems, the charts are generated as image at the server side. So, for each chart that you need to serve to a user, you'll have to build complex images on the server and then stream it to the client. When the need of hour is high, this can be an expensive resource on the server, as image creation takes a lot of toll on the server.
- FusionCharts brings you great relief - all the charts are rendered at client side using the widely installed Adobe Flash Platform. The server is just responsible for streaming the pre-built SWF files and your XML data files to the end viewers. From there on, Flash Player takes the onus of rendering the charts. Also, the chart SWF Files can be cached so that you can just update the data, and not send chart SWF files every time.
- New code examples and docs on using FusionCharts with JSP and Ruby on Rails
- FusionCharts DOM for easy inclusion of charts in your pages
- Modified .NET assemblies, code and documentation
- New version of PHP API with new features and bug fixes
Requirements: Flash Player 6 (or above)
FusionCharts Free v2.1 Screenshot
FusionCharts Free v2.1 Keywords
Bookmark FusionCharts Free v2.1
FusionCharts Free v2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.