GdPicture.NET Document Imaging SDK 6.3.0
GdPicture.NET Document Imaging SDK 6.3.0 Ranking & Summary
GdPicture.NET Document Imaging SDK 6.3.0 description
GdPicture.NET Document Imaging SDK 6.3.0 is a helpful software for developers to compose, show, capture, edit and print documents into they Dot Net applications.
With GdPicture.NET your programs will be able to display documents, acquire image from TWAIN scanners, make image processing, perform optical characters recognition and many other features covering all mainstream areas of document imaging.
- Load / Save image in more than 45 formats
- Load / Save image & PDF on FTP & HTTP servers
- Import / Export image from DIB, RAW, GDI+ Bitmap, HBitmap, HICON, IPicture, .NET Stream, String data, Bytes array data
- Copy / Paste image from the clipboard
- Create image from screen capture
- Display Raster Images, Metafiles & PDF within a full-featured document viewer (GdViewer)
- Create highlighted regions within a document viewer
- Mouse tools for documents viewing: Area selection, Pan, Page change, Zoom In, Zoom Out
- Print Image & PDF with complete control over the printing process & using featured printing dialog box
- Manipulate multi-page TIFF image (insert, remove & swap pages)
- Manipulate animated GIF image (insert, remove & swap frames, set frame delay & disposal method...)
- Convert an image from one bit-depth to another
- Draw bar-codes on an image (25i, EAN13, 3 of 9, code 128)
- Draw shapes such as lines, ellipse, round, Bezier, curves, polygons
- Draw text with a lot of different styles
- Support all TWAIN 2.0 features for image acquisition
- Directly access to bits of an image
- Manage color palette of an image
- Quantize & reduce colors of an image
- Apply rotations, mirror & flips
- Rotate images by hundredths of degrees
- Read & write Metadata such as EXIF tags, Thumbnail tags, GPS tags & IPTC tags
- Create high quality image thumbnails
- Apply color mapping & ICC profiles to RGB and CMYK images
- Remove automatically borders of an image
- Auto-Deskew an image
- Change brightness, saturation, contrast, and gamma of an image
- Apply filters and effects (emboss, blur, edge enhance, auto-contrast...)
- Cleanup image (despeckle bitonal images, remove lines & noise, repair characters...)
- Select a region on an image for processing (Region Of Interest)
- Merge and overlay Images with full transparency support
- Combine images using a specific operator of combination (And, Or, Xor, Min, Max, Abs, Multiply, Divide...)
- Generate PDF & PDF/A with lot of features (compression, shapes, text, encryption...)
- Extract text from a PDF (full page content or text within a specific area)
- Search PDF for a given text string
- Generate searchable PDF from scanner, images or existing PDF files
- Perform automatic document recognition process using GdPicture ADR Technology
- Major improvements
- Added binaries for .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0 & 3.5.
- Speed optimization of the toolkit core, especially for image filters.
- Improvement of the TWAIN support.
- Speed improvement of the document viewer.
- New methods of the Gd-Picture-Imaging class
- New method: Twain-Get-ModalUI()
- New method: Twain-Set-ModalUI()
- New method: TwainIs-Endorser-Available()
- New method: Twain-Get-Endorser-Number()
- New method: Twain-Set-Endorser-Number()
- New method: Set-BCSG()
- New method: Create-Gd-Picture-Image-From-Bitmap()
- New overloaded method: Isblank: ()
- By default multi-page tiff & multi-frame gif are opened as read only.
- Tiff-Open-Multi-Page-As-Read-Only() Replaced by Tiff-Open-Multi-Page-For-Write()
- Gif-Open-Multi-Frame-As-Read-Only() Replaced by Gif-Open-Multi-Frame-For-Write()
- New property of the Gd-Viewer class
- New property PDF-Show-Dialog-For-Password
- New event of the Gd-Viewer class
- New event PDF-Password-Request
- New method of the Gd-Viewer class
- New method Display-From-Bitmap
GdPicture.NET Document Imaging SDK 6.3.0 Screenshot
GdPicture.NET Document Imaging SDK 6.3.0 Keywords
Bookmark GdPicture.NET Document Imaging SDK 6.3.0
GdPicture.NET Document Imaging SDK 6.3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.