Google App Engine SDK 1.6.4 Pre-release
Google App Engine SDK 1.6.4 Pre-release Ranking & Summary
Google App Engine SDK 1.6.4 Pre-release description
Google App Engine SDK 1.6.4 Pre-release is regarded as a simple to use yet convenient program which is used to run web applications on Google's infrastructure.
App Engine applications are easy to build, easy to maintain, and easy to scale as your traffic and data storage needs grow. With App Engine, there are no servers to maintain: You just upload your application, and it's ready to serve your users. You can serve your app from your own domain name (such as http://www.example.com/) using Google Apps. Or, you can serve your app using a free name on the appspot.com domain. You can share your application with the world, or limit access to members of your organization.
App Engine also features two dedicated Python runtime environments, each of which includes a fast Python interpreter and the Python standard library. Finally, App Engine provides a Go runtime environment that runs natively compiled Go code. These runtime environments are built to ensure that your application runs quickly, securely, and without interference from other apps on the system.
With App Engine, you only pay for what you use. There are no set-up costs and no recurring fees. The resources your application uses, such as storage and bandwidth, are measured by the gigabyte, and billed at competitive rates. You control the maximum amounts of resources your app can consume, so it always stays within your budget.
App Engine costs nothing to get started. All applications can use up to 1 GB of storage and enough CPU and bandwidth to support an efficient app serving around 5 million page views a month, absolutely free. When you enable billing for your application, your free limits are raised, and you only pay for resources you use above the free levels.
- Dynamic web serving, with full support for common web technologies
- Persistent storage with queries, sorting and transactions
- Automatic scaling and load balancing
- Apis for authenticating users and sending email using Google Accounts
- A fully featured local development environment that simulates Google App Engine on your computer
- Task queues for performing work outside of the scope of a web request
- Scheduled tasks for triggering events at specified times and regular intervals
Google App Engine SDK 1.6.4 Pre-release Screenshot
Google App Engine SDK 1.6.4 Pre-release Keywords
Bookmark Google App Engine SDK 1.6.4 Pre-release
Google App Engine SDK 1.6.4 Pre-release Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- DVD-Audio Solo 1.3 Pre-Release Beta 3
- 3D Jessica Web. Episode 1. The Outbreak. 1.0
- AvisMap GIS Engine 5.0.1
- Google App Engine Application Manager 0.0.1
- 1Z0-242 - PeopleSoft Application Developer II:App Engine & Integration 20.0
- 3DState Engine SDK (for Visual Basic) 6.02
- !3D Morfit 3D Engine SDK (forDelphi) 3.0
- !3D Morfit 3D Engine SDK (for Visual C++) 4.0