GraphEditPlus 1.3.1 Ranking & Summary
GraphEditPlus 1.3.1 description
GraphEditPlus 1.3.1 is a a tool designed to provide help with a number of work related to graph editing. It would be much easier for you when working by suing this application.
GraphEditPlus 1.3.1 can help you to edit multiple graphs, see every bit of each mediatype, control your filters and generate C++ or C# code of a working application. Load and save .grf files compatible with MS GraphEdit. See all filters registered in the system, register new filters. Render media files. For each filter in your system you can: see in what file on hard disk it is (for VfW codecs youll see actual codec file, not the wrapper), see all information about its file: creation and modification times, version, vendor, size, etc., see and copy to clipboard filters CLSID, see and change filters merit, unregister filter. For each actual filter in your graph you can: see what interfaces this filter supports (scan for 280+ known DirectShow interfaces), open its property page (if present), see its own state in each moment (stopped/paused/running).
Connect pins using intelligent connect and direct connect. For each unconnected pin you can: see list of its desired mediatypes, see list of filters that may connect to this pin (in the order in which DirectShow will try them when it renders pin or uses intelligent connect, you can add filters to your graph right from that list), render pin, if it supports IAMStreamConfig, set media type. For each connection between filters you can see its mediatype. For each mediatype you can see full information: not only major and sub types, but also all the fields of all popular format blocks (like VideoInfo, VideoInfo2, WaveFormatEx, etc.) including all fields of nested structures like BitmapInfoHeader etc. See what samples go through your graph (see info about each sampe going through Sample Grabber). Control your graph, see current position and duration. Once youve built your graph GraphEditPlus can generate source code in C++ of a simple application that builds this graph and runs it. It will include all necessary filter definitions.
- Edit several graphs at one time.
- Load and save .grf files compatible with MS GraphEdit.
- Connect to remote graphs (in ROT - Running Objects Table). All graphs in GraphEditPlus are always available in ROT.
- See event log for each graph.
- See all filters registered in the system, register new filters.
- Search filters by name, display name, CLSID, path or file name.
- Render media files and URLs, insert source filters determined by input file.
- For each filter in your system you can: See in what file on hard disk it is; See all information about its file; See and copy to clipboard filter's CLSID; See and change filter's merit; Unregister filter.
- For each actual filter in your graph you can: See what interfaces this filter supports; See its own state in each moment (stopped/paused/running); See its Unknown address (for debugging purposes); Open its property page (if present); See all its pins; Add it to favorites, so you can quickly insert such filter again; Find this filter in filters list.
- Connect pins using intelligent connect and direct connect
- For each unconnected pin you can: See list of its desired mediatypes; See list of filters that may connect to this pin; Render pin; If it supports IAMStreamConfig, see detailed report what GetStreamCaps returns.
- For each pin you can: See its memory allocator properties (if it supports IMemInputPin); Scan interfaces supported by the pin; Open pin's property page (if present); See pin's category (if present).
- For each connection between filters you can see its mediatype.
- For each mediatype you can see full information
- See what samples go through your graph.
- Control your graph: run, pause, stop, seek. See current position and duration.
- For each video window see graph and renderer it belongs to.
Once you've built your graph GraphEditPlus can generate source code in C++ or C# of a simple application that builds this graph and runs it.
Enhancements: When showing grabbed samples, show keyframe (syncpoint), preroll and discountinuity flags
Requirements: NET Framework 2.0
GraphEditPlus 1.3.1 Screenshot
GraphEditPlus 1.3.1 Keywords
Bookmark GraphEditPlus 1.3.1
GraphEditPlus 1.3.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.